Search results

1. C

How to make my Sun powerful-Astro analysis!

For example ? Make some or atleast one!
  2. C

Wow..that’s a breaking news. Well I posted a western chart for experts like you to make predictions. I suppose no one here is competent enough to make real predictions. Rather not-to the point answers are readily available. 🙏
  3. C

It preserves the birth details and helps in making predictions. Basic record for western/ traditional astrology. Would you like to share your insights about the queries made by me ? 🙂
  4. C

In India Vedic astrologer makes a booklet about the charts and planet positions. It does not contain prediction.
  5. C

That’s the time which has been noted by Vedic astrologer. 😁. Predictions?
  6. C

Hello everyone reading this thread. I’m almost 35 and in government service. I sometimes feel that the honour, respect and esteem I deserve/expect is not received in personal and professional life. Secondly, I miss out an opportunity to have good friends and social circle. I feel I have less...
  7. C

Relationships and mercury

Alright I got it!
  8. C

Thanks Mathur Ji for kind advice! I hope I'll battle out next 11 months patiently! Could you tell me more about marriage and girls background as I'm planning to marry n get settled within couple of years? Regards
  9. C

Thanks RR. I appreciate what u have advised. I'm actually trying to push things which are not going my way. This period is really getting worse leading to hopeless circumstances which are beyond my control. As far as your prediction, period till November isn't suitable for me! Will keep in my...
  10. C

Hello Dear Astrologers, This thread is with regard to my relationships with people in general, friends, colleagues and love. I have been going through rough patch lately at both professional and personal front. Firstly, At personal level my (may be onesided)relationship with my girlfriend has...
  11. C

How can i make my merycury strong? Any help with chart?

hi, so what will be effects that can be observed because of this???
  12. C

is it goin to be love marriage or arrange?

my birth details are: name-RV 21-06-1987 6:30 am Bhopal, M.P. Thanks
  13. C

Advice on planets and their gems plz?

Any body gonna reply???
  14. C

what kind of question are suitable then? what do u read then?
  15. C

Hello members, my question is whether my chart shows love marriage or arrange marriage on cards? i also had a failed long term relationship...which i think is very much affecting me still....however if its arrange then when is marriage expected and from which field she might possibly be from...
  16. C

Am i gonna get superior position in my job?

I am into government service related to law. Is it a right job for me? Will i get the highest poistion possible from here on? also should i prepare for other states exam (if that is on cards)? if i am going to stick with this job, how can i make myself the law expert? sorry dont have right...
  17. C

Hello sir, Firstly sorry for late reply. Secondly I have gone through your analysis again. And it is very much relevant. I thank you for your detailed analysis. What I have understood is that more then this chart your observations are based on Vedic chart. I have posted a query in Vedic...
  18. C

Hello sir, I said Mercury is weak because as per Vedic astrology I was told that since Mercury is debilitated or feeble that's why I have problem in grasping, memory n concentration, weaker in studying n stammering problem. Since I have not studied western astro would you like to tell me in bit...
  19. C

Thank you for kind reply. I will follow as advised. You are welcome to add anything else you wanted to tell other then above mentioned aspects. Besides this I don't know how to make other relevant charts you needed to look. Sorry for that!! Thnx again!