Search results

1. Galaxias

¿Are the rumors true?

Hello all, I would really appreciate your opinion. I made an investment, and it hasn’t gone too well. There are many rumors about the company I invested on. Supossedly huge changes in managerial positions are coming. Judging if the rumors are true by Lilly’s indications, I assume from this...
  2. Galaxias

Whats in our chart that makes me obsess so bad?

HI guys! This is the composite chart with my ex, sort of ex... we were never really formal but we had a very unconventional, beautiful and intense relationship for more than 2 years. Now i´m living abroad and not seeing him anymore, but somehow I´m still so in love and obsessed with him. I have...
  3. Galaxias

I really need guidance

Hi guys, I need some guidance regarding a love relationship. I was off and on with this guy for 2 years and a half, and I cant get him off my mind :( Our relationship was eccentric but fullfilling and passionate. I know he feels strongly about me too as he continues to contact after a long time...
  4. Galaxias

I would value so much your insight!

Hi! I´ve been into astrology for a while now and I think I have done some deep analysis into my chart but I also know I am missing a lot as I can´t really say that I am an expert at all. I am 27 now, recently moved from my hometown to boarden my horizons in a new country; changed paths...
  5. Galaxias

Hey!

I am so happy I found this place to learn from you guys and to share my insights. I´ve been into astrology for quite a while now but I still have a lot to learn.