Search results

1. A

My Reading on the Saturn Transit

Saturn is the planet of restriction and is currently in Aquarius we can say that the qualities of Aquarius will be restricted: 1.) Aquarius is an air sign. Saturn is restricting the air here. I would expect a loss in quality of the Earth's air. Also breathing has been restricted - think mask...
  2. A

Would I make a good governor?

Would I be good as a governor of Texas? I know Texas became a state and that's a different chart but looking at the original chart of texas republic, Would I make a good governor? My chart forms a grand sextile with texas.
  3. A

Stellium Transit

I will be having a stellium transit of Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn and Moon to my natal Jupiter in Aquarius in about a week and a half. Can anyone tell me about it? [please post a transit chart or a link to a transit chart from a link site - Moderator]
  4. A

When to workout

Mars is the planet of energy and Saturn is the planet of discipline. Maybe someone doesn't have these planets well aspected for physical activity but is there a time during they day such as when the ascendant touches one of these planets and an individual will have more strength and energy to...
  5. A

Numerology and the Lottery

I play the lottery sometimes and I had the idea of keeping track of the dates and times I won on scratch-offs and numbers to see if I could find an astrological solution for luck. I didn't keep track of every time though because I got a little lazy but I did manage to track 37 wins over 3 years...
  6. A

I won the lottery... tell me how

I won the Pic 3 lottery game a few nights ago. It's not a big game and I only won $40 but the fact that I got all three numbers right for the first time in my life is astounding to me. Let me also say that I won it because I saw the same numbers repeating that day. In the morning I looked on my...
  7. A

Trump and Kanye - Unlikely Allies? Maybe not.

In the news lately, Kanye West seems to be supportive of President Trump, even in the face of the vile left wing machine and its fanatics. What I found out today is that Kanye is a Gemini just like Trump. There you have it, the twins. Twins are almost opposite but still the same in a manner of...
  8. A

What time to play the lottery

I realize that not everyone will win millions of dollars in the lottery. However, I believe you can still win smaller amounts like say, $20, $50 etc. What I would like to know is what would be the best times of day to play the lottery, particularly scratch offs. Which aspects should I look for...
  9. A

Signs most likely to go missing

I was checkin out the FBI website in the missing persons section and I noticed a trend. As I was looking at all their birth dates, the sun signs I saw most frequently were Scorpio, Taurus, Leo, and Libra. Any thoughts?
  10. A

Donald Trump and Mike Pence - The Gemini Twins

I find it interesting that Donald Trump and Mike Pence are both Geminis. I don't know if Trump used astrology but it seems somewhat of a smart move to pick your twin as a running mate. If you have ever observed twins before, you'll might notice that one of the twins is more talkative and the...
  11. A

Donald Trump - A Gemini President for a Gemini Country

I think Donald Trump is one of the best presidents for our country, partly because he is a Gemini, and America is a Gemini country. Yes I know people say this is a Cancer nation if you go by the July 4th date, I have also heard it is a Virgo country if you go by the date of the constitutional...
  12. A

Musical Prowess Among the Signs

I have noticed a trend among certain signs regarding music. I have found the most musical signs to be Taurus, Pisces, and Sagittarius. Taurus are good singers, think Bing Crosby - May 3, 1903 Pisces are also good singers/guitar players like Johnny Cash - February 26, 1932 I have also noticed...
  13. A

Taurus - the most beautiful sign

In my opinion, Taurus is the most beautiful of sun signs. I realize there are other aspects that factor in to looks but I mean in general terms, Taurus is by far the most beautiful. Examples: Melania Trump (DOB: April 26, 1970) the most beautiful fist lady in American history Megan Fox (DOB...
  14. A

Financial Trouble

I have not held a regular job for several years. I have been working odd jobs for people or doing investigational drug studies to get money. It has always been enough to get by but lately I I have not been able to make ends meet. I still owe money from last month's rent and now I have the this...
  15. A

Trump's Cappy Girls

Has anyone noticed that Trump has a lot of Capricorn women on his staff? Kellyanne Conway - born Jan 20 - Capricorn Nikki Haley - born Jan 20 - Capricorn Betsy Devos - Born Jan 8 - Capricorn
  16. A

Lucid Dreams aspects

I have kept dates and times of my lucid dreams since 2014. There are recurring astrological aspects I see in the charts. They are: 1.) Neptune in aspect to Mars and/or Sun 2.) Mercury in aspect to Jupiter 3.) Venus in aspect to Moon and or Saturn Natal Stats: Neptune is in my natal Capricorn...
  17. A

Which sign is most left-wing and right-wing?

I know sun signs aren't the end all for political preference but I was wondering which signs are the most left-wing and right-wing. It has been my observation that Taurus most often aligns with the political left, think May Day (May 1st). Aquarius would probably come in a close second. As for...
  18. A

Financial Collapse

The Saturn/Pluto midpoint deals with bankruptcy and financial loss. On October 6th, Mercury will be squaring this midpoint (difficult aspects activate midpoints). Mercury is commerce and trade so perhaps this is where we will see a worldwide financial loss. I hope not. Can anyone elaborate on this?
  19. A

Making Sales and the Midheaven

I am into agriculture and I sell plants sometimes. I decided to record the times when I make sales and I have noticed that when I do, the Midheaven is usually in a fire sign. Can anyone explain this?
  20. A

Saturn and Work

I have been finding that I have had alot more drive to work recently and getting more work (I do odd jobs). I noticed that Mercury Venus and Jupiter are all sextile my natal Saturn at 27 Scorpio. Has anyone else experienced a transit like this?