Search results

1. S

Insight?

Am I a serial killer at heart? Can’t get this uploaded with my phone the proper way, hope this works... I have had my chart read before, but I’m interested in seeing how different I may feel about it or how true it is considering where I am in life now.. I want to continue learning about...
  2. S

Would love for someone to read my chart!

Thank you for the definition! Also for the advice! I have much to learn, about myself and life in general and can respect an opinion such as this. Especially since my opinion is the same. Maybe I'm a little bias, lol but I agree with you in regards to emotions and gaining control. This is...
  3. S

Kshantaram, yes, this is me. This is very true for me too. I love the idea of travel and will be very excited when I have the opportunity to do so. opposite of support from father, I had NO support at all. this is also correct for me. Was going to go to school to become a med-tech...
  4. S

Kimbermoon, This is very true for me, I've had someone threaten my children before, and let me tell you, a raging bull seemed gentle compared to my reaction, I couldn't even believe that it was me in hind sight. Yes, I dislike arguments that can disrupt any peace and harmony. I choose my...
  5. S

1. 2. Yes do look feminine, though im not that curvy. I am skinny/petite as well. 3.can be chatty at times and can be explosive when its about something i deeply care about. 4. My mom is not a cancer or born in either june or july, my father is not a taurus. I do have some of his facial...
  6. S

Psychic Indicators in Chart

That would be great! Thanks!!!
  7. S

I saw more than just that one, I actually came across quite a few, but I suppose it would depend how I translate it into my own life? Thanks for the reply. also why hawks cliff area? never heard of it before. Not sure what the purpose of that would be, can you elaborate?
  8. S

Psychic Indicators in Chart? Hi, I have been reading up on finding psychic indicators in your natal chart, I have always believed that I may be psychic in some way or another, and just haven't had the ability to tap into it fully. I am positive I have found some in my chart and was hoping...
  9. S

Could someone read my chart?

Yes you are right! Most of my poetry especially, channels any pain, or sorrow that I've been through or am going through. It's like therapy I assume (never been in therapy before).
  10. S

Yes, I am a lover of dark chocolate as well, it's only fair seeing as I revealed my gummy bear addiction, now I know for sure you can't black mail me with anything cause then I can just pull out the twirlers. HaHa! I want to say SHUT UP! in the most sarcastic, nicest possible way because I...
  11. S

Yes, this is correct, I very much dislike being ignored. The silence kills me. It almost poses as a challenge when I'm put in the situation. As a child, when my siblings would ignore me, I would do anything to get their attention again, usually candy did the trick. Unfortunately, I can't bribe...
  12. S

I don't see too many of the Leo traits, I am more caring and compassionate to others, often feeling and putting myself in their shoes so to speak to understand and empathize with them and their situations. Although, I have a very shy personality with people I do not know or just met, and don't...
  13. S

I don't see too many of the Leo traits, I am more caring and compassionate to others, often feeling and putting myself in their shoes so to speak to understand and empathize with them and their situations. Although, I have a very shy personality with people I do not know or just met, and don't...
  14. S

My exact time of birth is 4:29pm according to my birth certificate. I didn't realize that one minute could make such a difference... I still don't understand exactly what that means lol....
  15. S

Signs you have a problem with

Ok, I'm starting to understand, this is so new to me so I really appreciate the break down of that! I'm still a baby so to speak lol and really don't know a lot about my birth chart and what everything in it means.! Thank you for the reply!
  16. S

Curious Scorpio

Thank you for the warm greetings!
  17. S

Signs you have a problem with

Wow! That's very interesting! I suppose as a scorpio I would possibly subconsciencly acknowledge exactly what you stated about needing to obtain some of those Aries qualities and maybe my dislike is more of a jealousy? as Aries holds the qualities that I do in fact need to develop more? just a...
  18. S

Difference between Vedic Astrology and Western astrology?

Ok! Thank you so much for the info, much appreciated!
  19. S

The Astrology of Myers-Briggs Personality Types

I'm an ENTP but have no idea how to correspond it to my chart to know if it is in fact accurate? Help please? I find this very interesting!!!!
  20. S

Psychic Natal Chart

AHH i hope I'm not intruding on this thread, but I have a similar question. I have no idea if there are psychic indicators in my chart but sometimes I feel very psychic and was wondering if in fact there are indicators there and if so where to find them?