Search results

1. Y

Am I going to lose my job?

Both s1 and Moon are in detriment; more, s1 is combust and in a cadent house. ... I hope it won't tell on your job critically, but, in any case, it means a lack of energy or health problems or too heavy circumstances around you.
  2. Y

Will I get a good results on the test?

Good luck!:smile: Thank you for the response!
  3. Y

Am I going to lose my job?

I don't see inevitable signs for your losing the job, but your significators are incredibly weak, and it's not good. .... Are you still working?
  4. Y

Will I get a good results on the test?

Hi! Interesting... S9 knowledge and s10 results are quite good, but ... s1 is combust, and it's not good at all. Could it be you've been rejected despite good results, or you failed for another reason, or you are just ill?... Is there any news?
  5. Y

Will I get this job?

Thank you for the response :) Just Venus and Moon in Sco, where they are going to square Saturn, are in detriment/fall, in a cadent house, without reception to Saturn. An aspect does not guarantee an event, if the rulers are so weak, have no strength at all. Pluto on MC is an additional factor...
  6. Y

Will they offer me a job?

Sorry:sad:... Thank you for the response.
  7. Y

Will they offer me a job?

Is there any news? ... If you are not currently working at another place, this job is s10 Saturn, and you are Mercury and Moon. Moon is combust, Mercury is separating from Saturn, so I think, the answer is "no".
  8. Y

Moon in Via Combusta

John Frawley says the querent is too worried if the Moon in VC. He writes in his "The Horary Textbook": "... Moon doesn't like being there at all. Being here doesn't make the Moon any weaker, but does distress her. This is primarily of significance in questions where the querent's emotions are...
  9. Y

Will I get this job? (outcome: I did not get the job.)

You are perfectly right. I think a good testimony to being not wholly qualified for the job is that your Moon is in her own detriment. I take Jupiter as a job, so, as Jupiter is occupied, Moon is a querent, Mercury is your opponent. Both you and your opponent have aspects to Jupiter, but Mercury...
  10. Y

Will I get this job?

Maybe not if you are still working at your previous job. Aren't you? ... Is there any news?
  11. Y

New job in the same company?

Have you been already rejected or your boss is still thinking of promoting you on this post?
  12. Y

New Job Success

To my mind, the chart is kind of quite average as to receptions/dignities, so your success much depends on you. S1 Venus is in its detriment, it's not a good sign for your skills, but Moon exalts in Taurus, so you obviously have some personal qualities needed for this job. S10 Saturn is going to...
  13. Y

New job in the same company?

S1 Mars/Moon, s10 Sun, next possible position Mercury, it is in Mars' sign and Moon's fall. Moon cazimi angular very strong, Mars in its domicile as well, so I think it's a favourable position of planets. But receptions are rather strange, and there are no aspects to Mercury, i.e. for getting...
  14. Y

will i keep my job

Is there any news?
  15. Y

will i keep my job

The job significator S10 Mars and S1 querent Saturn are both retrograde, so I guess it won't promise a change. S10 has just left his 1st station, maybe the company is not in its best state at the time. But Asc at the beginning of the sign may not give a clear vision from this chart, possibly...
  16. Y

Will I change job for better?

Yes, it does mean. But Saturn and your Moon are in mutual detriment, so I guess it's the actual problem you are writing about, it's more of your emotional issues. I think you should wait for some time, in any case, despite your Venus's future reception to Jupiter in Pisces. Jupiter is very bad...
  17. Y

Should i make an application to change my unit?

You are Moon, your current job is s10 Jupiter, the potential job you are looking for is Mars. Moon exalts Jupiter, your current job, but there are not loving feelings from Jupiter to you, it is in Moon's detriment. Mars is indifferent to Moon, but Moon is in Mars's fall and triplicity, so we can...
  18. Y

Will I change job for better?

You are Venus and Moon, yes, your current job is s10 Saturn, potential next job is Jupiter. Saturn is good, Jupiter is awful, so the next job won't be great. Maybe you should ask to be promoted at the same job where you are now? In Pisces Venus starts loving Jupiter, though. But Jupiter is...
  19. Y

Will I do better if I leave?

I also don't think it would be a great idea. Moon and Venus in 10th are influenced by the good s10 Saturn, all other planets are worse. Mars s7 is going to lose its dignity, Jupiter, the ruler of the next potential job, is just awful. I think you shouldn't.
  20. Y

Job Stability

No, it doesn't make sense to look hourly, only once. Astrology is not mathematics. Only the first chart is considered to be relatively reliable, and it works only if the question itself was previously thought thoroughly and of great importance. Read the rules, please. And a forecast is never 100%.