Search results

1. J

Website or astrologer?

Hi, Can someone recommend a website or consultant who can read my natal chart?
  2. J

Career, Relationships and Other

Anyone? Happy to receive generic thoughts if questions listed are too specific?
  3. J

The chart above is not legible, so I have uploaded again. Thanks
  4. J

Career and Relationships I have participated in useful discussions on this forum and received some great help! I would however like some general direction on my career and relationships. I guess these are the top two areas of concern for most people anyway. In particular, my questions are: -...
  5. J

Gemstone : Too many afflicted planets

When I was in my late teens, I had turned violent, aggressive, and lost interest in any productive activity. You will appreciate that a person in such a situation is least likely to believe in astrology, gemstones or any similar occult practice! However, my parents somehow convinced me to wear a...
  6. J

SUGGESTED BASED ON AIRY-FIERY-WATERY SIGN PLACEMENTS. DONATIONS OF GRAINS, FASTING, WORSHIPING YANTRA, ETC, SPECIAL PRAYERS-STOTRAS, VISITING TEMPLE, ETC ARE PART OF VEDIC REMEDIES. NOT HIDING-THROWING COINS ETC ETC AS PER LAL KITAB. Noted kshantaram, I am not in a position to donate...
  7. J

I would partially disagree. Gemstones do not work in the way most people think they do. I totally get that just by wearing gemstones you cannot pay your karmic debt - that would be too easy and perhaps not enough of a deterrent for bad karma! Also, agree planets have been placed consistent...
  8. J

Please can you elaborate? How do you receive light? I don't understand!
  9. J

Upapada lagna

Does anyone have some good sources or able to provide a reading based on Upapada lagna? I hear it is quite good for providing a perspective on relationships. The free ones on the internet are awful and there is a lot of conflicting material. Does anyone deal with this subject? Also, why do...
  10. J

So here's my feedback specifically on my experimentation with gemstones. My charts are attached further up in the post for reference. I have not been able to follow all the advice here due to lack of time and unavailability - bad excuse I know! On Gemstones specifically, I had worn pearl and...
  11. J

marriage and career

No science, not just Vedic astrology, can predict anything 100 %. Vedic astrology can give you indicative direction by highlighting favorable periods for certain objectives. It means there is a high probability for you to achieve that objective during that time period. You should make efforts...
  12. J

Gemstones

Hi Patrons, I am of Indian origin and have maintained a keen interest in astrology. I have been told by a couple of astrologers that my chart is quite complicated. At a high level, I have had issues with relationships/ finding love. I also face minor challenges in my career. I therefore...
  13. J

Thanks all, So far, I have been wearing them all together, but will have to reconsider. My objectives are: 1. Improved wealth and career 2. Better luck with love and marriage. Does anyone have a view on what these factors look like in my chart either from a Vedic or KP perspective? Would any...
  14. J

I seem to have a number of afflicted planets. I have been advised to wear all of the benefic gemstones. Pearl : I am currently in the Mahadasha of Moon Coral: my birthstone Ruby: To strengthen 5th Lord Sun debilitated in 7th house Diamond: To strengthen debilitated venus Yellow Sapphire: To...
  15. J

Is an improvement on the cards?

Thanks Anoop, I have updated the charts in my original message. Anyone willing to give me a reading? Many thanks in advance
  16. J

Is an improvement on the cards?

Hi, Al my life I have been in major periods of Sun and Venus, both of which are debilitated in my natal chart. I have recently entered the mahadasha and antardasha of moon (moon in 9th house in natal chart). I was wondering if this period will bring some relief? I have attached my natal charts here
  17. J

Best location for career

Hi, I was born in India and moved to the UK for studies may years ago. Although I barely believed in or understood astrology at the time, I was told back then that due to the placement of my Saturn, I would find fame and wealth abroad. I have had a much better time from a career perspective...
  18. J

Best location for me

Hi, I was born in India and moved to the UK for studies may years ago. Although I barely believed in or understood astrology at the time, I was told back then that due to the placement of my Saturn, I would find fame and wealth abroad. I have had a much better time from a career perspective...
  19. J

Debilitated Sun and Venus - Lack of confidence and difficulty in courtship

Many thanks for this, really appreciate it. Whilst it is useful to know of marriage, I am more interested in romantic interests at this stage. I understand 5th house represents love affairs and 7th house marriage. My 5th house Lord sun is sitting debilitated in the 7th. Also 5th house is...
  20. J

Debilitated Sun and Venus - Lack of confidence and difficulty in courtship

Hi VenusS, You are spot on. I have suffered from lack of confidence, poor communication, and difficulties in relationships generally. I have also attached my Moon and Navamsa (guess this is same as D-9?) Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated