Search results

1. M

many conjuncts in synastry

I'm curious about how having many conjuncts (as opposed to squares, oppositions, trines, etc.) with another person might influence your relationship. Would you say that having many close conjuncts makes for a harmonious relationship? Or do you think so many close similarities makes for too much...
  2. M

N&S nodes conjunct Asc/IC/Dsc/MC

Some other midpoint aspects I would appreciate some insight for: His sun/mars ( 8 cancer 30) midpoint closely conjuncts my MC (8 cancer 19). If the sun/mars midpoint conveys masculine energy, what the "ideal man" is for him, then that it conjuncts my MC might indicate that I see him as...
  3. M

Midpoints are new to me, but i just went through the tedium of calculating some stuff about it. now i just need to know what they mean, that is if they mean anything at all. Nothing there about Saturn, but my Mars/Venus midpoint ( 21 Taurus 49) closely conjuncts his Ascendent (18 Taurus 21). I...
  4. M

which midpoints are most telling in romantic relationships?
  5. M

Thanks for your response! What do the signs our nodes fall under and the specific houses that they conjunct indicate about the lessons we have to teach one another? I'm just postulating... could his Aries NN conjuncting my DSC mean that I can teach him about relating and partnerships? While my...
  6. M

I recently discovered something pretty startling about the composite chart between myself and someone I've been dating. I've been searching the internet, but can't find many resources about nodal conjunctions, and would really appreciate any insight you all could offer me about the significance...
  7. M

Venus in 7th House

this was really really interesting to read, gave me a lot to think about. My mother is the image of emotional strength and independence for me, as my father (an Aquarius) more or less dropped out of my life by the time I was 12. Thank you for your insight, I'm going to be thinking about this...
  8. M

Venus in 7th House

So my Moon is in Aquarius, and my Mars is in Gemini. As for the question about what I feel I'm lacking and therefore look for in a partner, the word stimulation leaps to mind. When I have a partner I want to know what makes them tick, why they like what they like, and all this knowledge about...
  9. M

Venus in 7th House

Thank you! Do you have any online resources you could pass along about the friction of planets and houses? This is a new concept to me.
  10. M

Venus in 7th House

Could someone help me understand the way this placement affects my attractions and romantic behavior? I feel like it is very telling but could use some insight from others. My Venus in Aries is in my 7th house, and having looked through the charts of former and current lovers, I have a...
  11. M

Love my planets, however life feels stagnant

I studied Russian, Women's & Gender Studies, and English. I wanted to do research in Russia after graduation, but when that didn't work out I ended up as the only American girl working in the only Russian restaurant in town, so at least I'm speaking Russian on a day-to-day basis. I feel silly...
  12. M

Thanks for clarifying :) I feel stagnant and restless in both love and work. I don't have much direction, and have this dull sense of just biding time and going nowhere. I am seeking purpose and fulfillment, because while I felt like I had so much of it in school, I feel like I have none now...
  13. M

Do you think water signs are too sensitive

I'm a Pisces sun, but my chart is pretty loaded with air signs. I do tend to feel like people with lots of water influence are unrealistic and overly emotional, but at the same time I sympathize with them. I have a tendency to intellectualize my emotions, and sometimes get frustrated when others...
  14. M

I feel like very blessed to have many of the planetary placements I do; my Pisces sun, Aquarius moon, and Libra rising have served me very well in relating to others and finding fulfillment in many of my pursuits. Since I've graduated from college, however, work and romance in particular have...
  15. M

Hi everybody :)

Just introducing myself! I'm a Pisces sun, Aquarius moon, with Libra rising, and have become totally fascinated with astrology over the last few months. I've exhausted all of the blogs and articles on astrology and synastry I've been able to find through Google, so I joined here to learn more.