Search results

1. PlutonianPrincess

Certain Aspects for... Necrophobia?!

And I also want to say that you, as an individual, respond to the energies, they don't control you. You have free will and IMO are not a slave to your chart.
  2. PlutonianPrincess

Certain Aspects for... Necrophobia?!

If you change your house system --> Whole Signs, it would, as Dr. Farr said, have your 7th house placements --> 8th house. Which would obviously, because of your phobia, make more sense. Once you have your house system in place, you can easily study your chart and quickly learn about it and...
  3. PlutonianPrincess

QUINTILES REVEALED: Learn how your Quintiles can positively affect personal image

I know it's been awhile, but Thanks! For writing this. I have an exact Quintile between Mars and Pluto. :D and a bi-quintile too... Here I'll attach my chart.
  4. PlutonianPrincess

Placidus Vs. Whole Signs House Systems?

Yes. I'd say the 9th house Stellium, because I do use Pluto (and Pluto is C my Sun), would be more fitting for me. I just changed from Law School to Mental Health Counseling/Forensic Psychology. I have moved more times than I can count, but I believe it Averages out to once/year after the age of...
  5. PlutonianPrincess

I understand that only I can discern which house system I use. That's why I said it has taken me 16 years to be open-minded to the Whole Sign system. I have been objectively looking at it and I'm now convinced of its accuracy and my need to change. I did a lot of research on this and asked many...
  6. PlutonianPrincess

Well it seems I'm officially converted to Whole Signs... Now, I have to relearn lots of things. And recast everyone's charts. Fun. Ha.
  7. PlutonianPrincess

For a very long time, until today actually, I used the Placidus house system. I have been convinced, by several people and I see several different reasons to use the Whole Sign system. The more objectively I read all of the descriptions of my planetary placements in Whole Signs, I've...
  8. PlutonianPrincess

Accidental Dignities! Help Please!

:D I'm reading up on Peregin now. It seems that I also have a "Peregin Island" with my Sun only aspected C Pluto. From what I have read so far, this should also be at the forefront of my personality. I know you knew about the Air, I was just saying that the Fire and Air were complimentary...
  9. PlutonianPrincess

Thanks JupiterASC! I'm going to go through the links today. I appreciate it. :)
  10. PlutonianPrincess

Thank you Waybread :) I am going to go the link now. I appreciate everything you said and it's helped me :)
  11. PlutonianPrincess

GreyBeard-- Your explanation was so thorough and so well written tha I feel totally comfortable now with the understanding of accidental and essential dignities. So, I really want you to know I appreciate the time it took for you to help me. I figured Mars and the Moon were most prominent in...
  12. PlutonianPrincess

The terms accidental and essential dignities are not so easy for me to understand. A need help understanding accidental dignities when referring to my own chart. If I understand correctly, I have Mars Conjunct the DC, which would be an accidental dignity. I also have Uranus almost Conjunct...
  13. PlutonianPrincess

Aaron Hernandez former Pats TE

Here is the link to AH's wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Hernandez His DOB is 11/06/1989 in Bristol, CT. I haven't found a TOB. I think it would be interesting to find his TOB and to look at his chart because of the "alleged" sheer stupidity of his actions and arrogance in...
  14. PlutonianPrincess

Jodi Arias Rising Sign

How accurate is JA's birth time? I followed the trial in its entirety and searched everywhere for her TOB. I couldn't find a time for her, so I finally created a rectified chart for her. I finally created a rectified chart for her, and thought it "fit" quite well, with the planets in the 12th...
  15. PlutonianPrincess

Question about Conjunction

No, IMO, that is not and should not be considered the same operating form as a Conjunction. It makes for exact angles, Trines, Squares, Opps, Sextiles, etc... And the degrees are indications of functions as well. But I personally would never consider the same degrees as a Conjunction of sorts.
  16. PlutonianPrincess

The Signs/Planets & Physicality

Oh LOL! You're such a Libra! I know I said ip that before, but your mind is classic Libra thinking and strategy! Even more so than mine, because I have that naughty Aries Moon. Ha. Yes, I would venture to say we are a tad lazy, but I look at it as, why expend energy for no purpose? We are quite...
  17. PlutonianPrincess

Krewster, I'm surprised you don't have a little bit of that duality... I'm thinking with emotions you do, and maybe with love, or intimate relationships because of your Moon and Venus and Mars in Libra? You're very precise and exacting in your thinking. Very detail oriented. To the point...
  18. PlutonianPrincess

You are such a Libra Mina, in so many ways. You know, we are considered dual natured because of our balance. When someone says black, I think white; or up, I think down. Ha. I drive my own self crazy... Always the devils advocate. I do enjoy being so independently objective though. I have never...
  19. PlutonianPrincess

Haha! Yeah, it's totally weird how accurate the emphasis on health through the signs really is. Crazy weird. And those "earthlings" are pretty stocky and thick, and low to the ground, as you said ;) --- Us "Airlings" are lengthy and slim, and "Waterlings" are harder to describe in body stature...
  20. PlutonianPrincess

So, because Mars is Conjunct my DC, it greatly modifies my appearance? Hmmm, that makes a lot if sense to me. And Uranus rules my second Decan Sun in Libra? I think that's right... If I read it correctly. And Uranus also rules my First Decan of Aquarius of my ASC (6°) -- so, in theory I should...