Search results

1. L

Packed 8th house solar return? Sun/mars/mercury/venus/jupiter

Hi everyone! So I've only got a month or so until this solar return ends and is changed, and I've never quite understood what having all these planets in the 8th house meant? I have felt like I have transformed myself inwardly hundreds of times to the point where it has exhausted me, but I still...
  2. L

2 Grand Trines, 2 Kites, 1 Mystic Rectangle!

Hi guys! So I have these things in my chart, and have a few questions about them cause I'm a bit confused! Well, what is a mystic rectangle and how does it work for me? What to the affected planets do? How do I make the most of my grand trines, and what does the specific planets mean...
  3. L

Grand Air Trine?

Hi, I'm not sure if I have a grand trine in my chart, I have something that looks like a triangle haha. It would be amazing if you could tell me if I do or don't! :smile: If I do, what does this mean in terms of the planets affected? :) Thanks so much!
  4. L

MC/IC in the 3rd/9th..I think?

I think my MC and IC are in the 9th and 3rd house, or are they not? I don't know, its confusing. Could you please have a look at my chart and tell me if this is true? Does the MC just have to be in the 10th? Also, if this is true, would does it change the interpretation of my IC and MC? :)...
  5. L

What would you say about me and the world at large?

Hi, thank you to anyone who takes the time to answer my questions! That's really amazing of you! What would you say about how I'd be in the 'real world'? Can you see anything to do with destiny or a life purpose? Where will life take me in terms of career and achievements and...
  6. L

HEY! link at the bottom to my post about rising signs!

hiii everyonee! my names Aaran, yes with three a's :P andd I've been coming across this site while researching astrology stuff so I thought I'd finally make an account! I think I've always for as long as I can remember have had an interest in astrology, since I was about 8, well as soon as I...