Search results

1. A

Saturn glue vs Uranus breaking in composite

Thanks, kimbermoon! But as i told you, times of birth are not known, so house placement interpretation makes no sense...
  2. A

Thanks, Kimbermoon! When I saw this case the first thing that came to my mind was the possibility of tension arising between the two aspects because of their opposite nature, rather than a complementary balance, which make much sense to me now you pointed to it. Here I attach the composite...
  3. A

Afflicted Mars and Career

Hi Geminimoon83! My apportation is maybe not really usefull for you, but I'll tell you my own experience. I was born just three days before you, and have that annoying yod with mars-chiron on the apex (and also have in coomon with you all the rest of positions, but the moon, which was in...
  4. A

I have read that an opposition or square venus-uranus in composite makes the interaction between the two people involved unstable and unpredictable. And also make commitment impossible. Whereas saturn-sun trine, conjunction or sextile would have exactely the opposite effect, making the two...
  5. A

Magnet attraction vs actual compatibility

well, just have to say it's already four months since we met, and things have changed gradually but fast... we have calmed down, and kind of accepted eachother's differences in tastes, habits, times and rhythms, and little by little reached an open mutual commitment, and even... developed a...
  6. A

WOW.... then just add all those oppositions (also with his Uranus strongly involved in them) from the synastry... and... BOOM... instability everywhere, isn't it? :s It's said that Saturn is the "glue" of relationships... but that (his) Saturn square my Venus doesn't please, anyway... Thanks...
  7. A

Thanks Rahu for your suggestions! I would have never thought Uranus was a strong one in the Composite, it seems fairly weakly aspected... you said it's strong because of its midpoints connections? In such case.... would Saturn sextile Mercury/AS/Sun help to kind of offset that? You really...
  8. A

Hi everyone there! Hope someone can shed some light here... I'm into a very new romance, since no longer than 2 months... We've been so intense from the very beginning, you know, at first there're sparks everywhere... But we haven't needed much time to realize we're from different...
  9. A

Polarized Solar Revolution

Sorry, I just realized that the correct term in English was "Solar Return" :P
  10. A

Polarized Solar Revolution

Hi to you all!! Here I leave my 2013/14 Solar Revolution. It is amazingly polarized to 7th House, with Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars in it. What can I expect from Ascendant in Scorpio cunjunct to Saturn in 12th and North Node in 1st? This point makes me worry... To introduce you a bit...
  11. A

Karmic encounter??

Well, after a week and a visit to him in his place, we've calmed down a bit... We're now aware of our situation and difficulties for a commited relationship, we've talked about it, and though the electricity is undoubtedly still there, at least we know now that none of us needs/wants a...
  12. A

Castrating YOD!!

eheheh, thanks, Heavensmistery, it's a very virginal one! :P but too many conjunctions, in my opinion...:unsure:
  13. A

Castrating YOD!!

Poyi: All this is being REALLY REVEALING! I usually feel soo selfish and self-centered at first when coming to deal with other's problems, I'm evasive and avoid commitment not to feel restricted. But it suddenly changes when I feel some person in real PAIN, especially some pain that remainds...
  14. A

Castrating YOD!!

MY GOD, Poyi!!!! 1. I'd never though of Mars-Chiron conjunction as physical abuse, but you really got it: as a child my mother used to beat me for no apparent reason very often, she used to have many nervous chrisis... I really remember my childhood as an extremely sad and hard time...
  15. A

Castrating YOD!!

Here you are!
  16. A

Castrating YOD!!

oooops!!!! Sorry, I was about to do it, but I just forgot!! Thanx! :)
  17. A

Castrating YOD!!

Hi to you all! I have a hard-to-deal yod. the vertex is a tight conjuntion of Mars-Chiron-MidHeaven in 26-27 Taurus, and the basis is Neptune-SouthNode in 25-28 Sagittarius sextile to Pluto-Saturn in 28-29 Libra. The most exact aspects are between Mars-Chiron-Midheaven, Pluto and Neptune...
  18. A

Karmic encounter??

Here you are! Now he could check his primer of birth, and the time is exact (and so are his houses/vertex/axis)
  19. A

Karmic encounter??

:surprised:WOW Rahu, as I suspected, composite doesn't point to anything good... your analysis has been really usefull.... thanks so much!!!:smile: What can you say about our vertex-NNode conjuntion in synastry??
  20. A

Karmic encounter??

I understand, I'll tell him to search and consult his primer of birth... Anyway, thanks for invest a bit of your time helping me! :)