Search results

1. S

Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Re: Sports astrology 18:40 AEST (-10 ) for Brisbane games. 19:40 AEDT (-11) for Sydney, Melbourne games. As a side note, every game In the BBL I have watched that wasn't rain delayed started right on time or 1 minute late at the most. The tri series aus/eng yesterday started at exactly...
  2. S

Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Queensland (where Brisbane) does not observe daylight savings, so time zone is -10. NSW and Victoria do time zone -11. So 18:40 local in Brisbane is the same as 19:40 australian eastern standard time in summer. Hope that helps to clear up
  3. S

Here we go, NFL predictions

Last 5 Superbowl kick off times (local time zones) 6.30 pm 5.34 pm 6.31 pm 6.31 pm 4.30 pm Using 5.31 pm would seem to be the most likely kick off time for New Orleans, LA
  4. S

Here we go, NFL predictions

So Jim Harbaugh born around 11pm ? PS He has Neptune sextile his natal Sun, but Neptune is notoriously fickle. And SF QB CK has Sat on his Sun - nice.
  5. S

Chicago Bears to Win the 2011 Superbowl

Agree wholeheartedly with you Shawn. You've got to have a taste for humble pie if your astro predicting sports results. Been doing it for 12 years, picked some really big upsets along the way, but plenty of shocking losses too :sick:
  6. S

Chicago Bears to Win the 2011 Superbowl

Think the Steelers will win this one. GL all.
  7. S

Super Bowl XLIV

Interesting stuff Bob. I'm assuming you are talking about EDT for New Orleans? Otherwise it would be 12.02 pm CDT.
  8. S

Super Bowl XLIV

Imagine Melbourne had 300 million people, and it was the AFL Grand Final. Thats roughly how big the Superbowl is :cool:
  9. S

Super Bowl XLIV

New Orleans for me. The Aquarian energy favours the Saints IMO. The game starts with the Sun in exact sesqui aspect to Saturn, Saturn opposes Peyton Mannings Sun. Yeah he could still win with that but not something you want going into a Superbowl.
  10. S

NFL predictions

Hey there. Been following this thread for a couple of weeks, excellent work all. Agree with Shawn (Courtney?) on Phi / Dal. Jupiter is in a good position for the Cowboys though, opp Mars (Romo) trine MC (Philips) and trine Venus in Dallas First Game. Just don't know whether Jupiter will be...
  11. S

Pittsburgh Steelers

No problem. Have fun with it.
  12. S

Pittsburgh Steelers

I look at first regular season game played in the NFL for a team, which for Pittsburgh is 20 Sep 1933, 8.45 pm, Pittsburgh PA.
  13. S

Pittsburgh Steelers

Its transiting Neptune afflicting the Steelers. Square the Sun of coach Cower, square Mars in Pittsburgh First Game chart, conjunct the converse progressed Sun of QB Rethlisberger.