Search results

1. A

Ex boyfriend screwing around

Seems like he is a jerk like my ex bf.why u bother abt tat monkey. If he sin aroubd gid will handle him or he will fall in his own pit one day or the other. Or he may end up getting stds lol. the more u watch him the more ull be hurt. I watched my bf to make sure am i doubting him for no...
  2. A

sorry hun! i just read ur story. What an a s s he is! dun care abt him. If he bothers u give a complain to the police as far as truth bybur side why you bother. Point him wgat he did. Mention him it the dates he was wandering around on the internet while u were carrying his child. Warn him if...
  3. A

Compensating for a weak Jupiter

wear yellow sapphire on gold ring : on a Thursday :D
  4. A

Signs of long distance relationship-Marriage.

Hello, I am working on charts that has the placements showing men or woman gets married through long distance relationships. Please share your thoughts and ideas here :biggrin:
  5. A

July 29 Star of David: Astrological implications and suggestions

I don't know what this day meant for other but for me! it's a huge breakup day! Though he break me off without letting me know back in may end I still persist and was all crying. cos i was clueless what went wrong. Being a cancer its hard for me to let go of relationship that easily. 1st time...
  6. A

When will I fall in love again?

get ur chart done at www.astro.com
  7. A

Someone answer this - Am i getting married this year?

Am i getting married this year? why am asking this? my natal chart got a potential period for marriage due around end of this year. On the other hand my bf (long distance relationship) just broke up with me by may - june and i was struggling to accept the breakup till 29th july. other side my...
  8. A

Can someone please help?

have you lost ur father when young?
  9. A

ur charts question "what does he thinks" - Answer : Betrayed:rightful:
  10. A

looks to me he is innocent and hurt by you. if u are into this man why would you go desperate on online sites while u have ur man already :bandit: this is what my bf did to me back in may- june he was on dating sites while he was in relationship with me i came to now this only when he was...
  11. A

NEW LOVE! will it last?

This chart seems confusing!:bandit:
  12. A

NEW LOVE! will it last?

will i meet my future spouse :love: in next 5 months or has he already popped in my life and i am not aware of it? so I am abt to meet my new love & will it last?
  13. A

Synastry reading for my bf and i

i would say there is a chance of some sorta relationship between the person in the 1st chart and you :P
  14. A

So if he's not going to marry me, then what?

My experience so far at astro's horary these guys been doing wonderful job, they spot my culprit bf ages ago but i persist 3 months because i dint know the truht i thought he is the most genuine a s s in this world but he proved him self a jerk. I think what they have interpret on ur chart is...
  15. A

I have ended it finally but?

Any one have a say one this? Hello every one, I just have end my relationship with my bf (who had broke up with me back in may end) but i persist without knowing the truth - was wondering if he was only testing the relationship. Finally after a long struggle i made my self break off from my...
  16. A

Timing of Marriage? (just got my exact time of birth)

I think its gonna be 29 years and 4-5 months that's the distance between my moon and the DC. My houses 2,7,11 is getting full next 1 year period starting from October end this year :D
  17. A

Timing of Marriage? (just got my exact time of birth)

I just lately found out my time of birth was wrong! lol so here is my accurate chart :D someone help me with the marraige age please and what type of person he will be :D
  18. A

Will i do a love marriage?

Hey zarathu, thanks for ur time & reply. This new guy is from Germany. My parents got this proposal. you know I just broke up with my bf on 29th July. it's not abt him... iam just asking a general question will I do a love marriage in future :)
  19. A

Will i do a love marriage?

I want to know if i will do a love marriage? My parents been asking me to say yes to the proposal that just popped up this week. But i am feeling suffocated. I couldn't talk back even if i say them my opinion they are not listening i am feeling pressured. I cant imagine doing an arranged...
  20. A

Urgent need help with deciding! got a proposal.

could someone interpret this chart please :'( though i break off i still love tat jerk. but i am not going back any ways...but right now i cant think of anyone..i think it will take months to heal.