Search results

1. S

is mars dasa for virgo asc is so malefic?

true, By the time i posted this, i do not have much knowledge on the difference between exalted and virgottama. my mars is in the same house in d9 also tha'ss what I meant :sad::happy:
  2. S

is mars dasa for virgo asc is so malefic?

as scared it is so busy turbulent changing everything during mars dasa. But i facing things more bravely than in moon mahadasa it seems. 5 years completed 2 more years to go
  3. S

basic chart having eclipse in leo with sun mon ketu and mars. effect of current solar

Hi, my friend is Aquarius Asc with rahu in it. she is having moon sun ketu and mercury in leo that is her seventh house. what would be effect of current solar eclipse on her as it is also heppening in leo . her moon is in star magha 2nd pada. main question of her is when she will get...
  4. S

what to see for possibility of nuclear family

Hi, My cousin would like to separate from the joint family and she thinks whether she has that chance or not as per astrology. she is been into joint family since her marriage i.e 1995.with in laws, co brother co sister, sister in laws etc. which planet combinations and yoga will have the...
  5. S

Mars saturn dasa mars in 8th fromwith saturn mutual aspect. Now mars transit same pl

So what was the inimical planets goung to do to me . On which front and
  6. S

Mars saturn dasa mars in 8th fromwith saturn mutual aspect. Now mars transit same pl

Ya disputes iam seeing .also as soon as my saturn sub period started my front teeth gone completely and was no other than implants which iam not taking. Managing with removables and very difficult in eating and talking. When i analysed it broke in 1984 with the same transits. Now it came...
  7. S

Dob 12 1 1973 Time 10 29 pm Place ongole andhra pradesh
  8. S

Respected Gurus, Please iam concerned. Please advice me what i have to do now.. Iam a virgo asc with mars in scorpio saturm in Taurus. Monn in aries. Now already saturn is in scorpio my astama sani . This February 20th mars is transiting into scorpio. My maha dasa is mars with saturn...
  9. S

education problem for my son some one please advice

Respected gurus, Iam still concerned about my sones education Can you please tell whether he is ablke to finish his btech . Opting for civil services training is a better option to choose for him once he finished bachelors any possibility for him to get a rank and job in civils or where he...
  10. S

will this girl has marriage yoga in her chart

Hi, All the learned people here, can we know the approximate time around which her marriage will happen. is it after july 2017 as per transits given ? Thanks Sdevid
  11. S

Thanks so mouch for the observations sir, I will forward this to her Thanks sdevid
  12. S

Thank you sir, true she is really adamant even on very small things. very creative at work also hardworking in office.But has issues with her direct manager too. she has choose very stressful options for marriage Thanks sdevid
  13. S

Thank you very much sir, ya she is also thinking to wearing some stones and she has both the stones you had mentioned. I will definitely forward this message to her and she very much believes in pujas japas etc. her situation is really stressful in relations and also health issues Thanks sdevid
  14. S

hi, is there anything else required here? thanks
  15. S

feedbacks on my readings while touching 60 this day!

Hi sir, iam not of that level to give feedback's but yes, you had greatly analysed in one of my request threads and was very true as per me. though it is not solved yet the predictions were utmost perfect as per me. Thanks sdevid
  16. S

attaching chart
  17. S

Hi, she is one of my friends struglling in life. Can anyone please tell if she has any chances of marriage , if so when can she get married. she is working in web design farm. strongly in love with different culture different education boy and not willing to marry anyone else er details 26...
  18. S

Iam really unable to understand this post. whats agrement? most of the predictions were okay. as he he is still has to complete his education not thinking on career choices. Health wise he is very healthy and mentally very strong. I feel may be because of his 7th mars.he has a warrior attitude.
  19. S

Thanks for all the remedies and analysis. here is vedic kundli.attaching north style chart.
  20. S

iam sorry, not understanding what went wrong suddenly here in this thread. me too has a great belief passion in astrology and that's why i am here. But out of panic situation I may not have responded as intended sorry for that. sometimes i feel like participating but by seeing the more...