Search results

1. claudkais

Job/Career Guidance

Hey all! Seeking some guidance on which professional paths may suit my birth chart! I've been a server for the past ~7 years, I don't hate it but with the current state of the world I'm not sure if it will be as profitable as it has been in the past. Plus moving into my Saturn return, I'm sure...
  2. claudkais

Help with synastry?

looking for some insight into a synastry chart between a friend and I. At first I thought there couldn't be anyone more different but as I get to know him the way we interact/react is very similar. Nataly we both have hard saturn/moon, pluto/moon, mars/moon, largely un-aspected venus' so...
  3. claudkais

Dejanira conjunct NN

I have Dejanira conjunct my NN exact in the 12th. I feel like I fall into Self-Victimization easily, I'm sure I have lessons to learn in how to work through the victimhood. But also wondering if victimhood/being the victim to others will be something I have to go through my entire life to...
  4. claudkais

Scorpio heavy bundled chart !

Honestly just interested if anyone has any insight on my chart. I'm going through a fairly rough time feeling uncertain about my life path in general. Anything would be awesome :). Any questions or conversation are welcome as well!
  5. claudkais

Square moons long term relationship

Hi all! My boyfriend and I's moon are almost exactly square (4 degrees). We for the most part get along extremely well; we have some harmonious aspects, but also a lot of squares and tough conjunctions. We are in love and have committed to each other in a serious way, but all of our fights...
  6. claudkais

Vertex conjunct Vertex/ASC conjunct ASC

Good morning all! I am looking for some insight into the charts of me and a dear friend of mine. We dated very briefly but found that we tend to step on each others toes and had a hard time doing the censoring needed in a new relationship. We have since been talking on and off. My feelings are...
  7. claudkais

Composite chart confined to a sextile?

This is not a romantic chart, this is a composite I drew up between my cousin and I. We get along extremely well. We understand each other and he has always been my favorite cousin -- despite the fact we rarely talk or see each other. I have always felt a kinship stronger than family with him...
  8. claudkais

stelliums, mid points and other synastry

Hello all! I was recently dating -- or more recently broke up -- with a like minded plutonian soul. We had noticed each other years before actually becoming friends. Once friends, we definitely had a different kind of connection. We often found each other away from the group, though nothing ever...
  9. claudkais

11th house, Pluto dominated chart..

Hello all! I am new to this site but would love some insight on my chart, I'm an observant person but I tend to zero in on one thing (for example: my title, I'm a proud plutonian) so I don't know if I'm missing something that could be completely obvious to another. Some things I would like...
  10. claudkais

Hello :)

Helllo all! My name is Claudia. I have toyed with an on-again-off-again interest in astrology for the last few years but only this past year did I start seeing the relevance and began to actually study. I am so intrigued by all that astrology can tell me and have loved looking at my own chart...