Search results

1. M

Kardashian/Jenner Astrology

...That's right. I'm kind of obsessed w this family which is pretty unusual for me as I'm not really into celebs or reality TV, alas~. Most of the entertainment value I get comes from observing their astrology in action... Not so interested in Kim K but Kourney K fascinates me with her double...
  2. M

Will I obtain an ideal living situation by September 2013?

Hello all, I'm trying to move out of my mother's house (again!) and move back into the city to live more independently. Last year (age 25) I was diagnosed with a malignant bone tumor resulting in severe bone, muscle and nerve loss. Unfortunately my otherwise independent life was cut short...
  3. M

Aspects that indicate rejection or skepticism toward Astrology?

Are there aspects in the chart that make someone less likely to believe in astrology? I have venus tightly conj. uranus which apparently indicates I will LOVE astrology, and it's true! Just wondering if there's some astrological reason for my boyfriend's resistance toward astrology / ALL...
  4. M

Understanding Synastry (+ a turbulent romantic relationship)

Hello, all. I'm really new to astrology but I've been trying to get a basic handle on synastry. I'm a little confused -- when I've used astro.com to plug in Me + AJ (see charts), the composite produces mainly positive connections, but other sites emphasize negative ('sun square mercury'). I'm...
  5. M

When/Will I Dance Again?

My attempt at a horary question... Not sure how much background information I should add but last March I was diagnosed with a malignant bone tumor in my right leg, necessitating multiple invasive surgeries. I have some nerve damage / paralysis due to the surgery that has lasted many months. I...
  6. M

Romance addict / Will I ever get married?

Or find a lasting relationship in the near future? Venus is in my 11th house right now so I'm turning to a social media site for love life advice... :wink: OK, maybe a slight exaggeration on the romance addiction, but I'm definitely FIXATED on romance. I've been boy crazy since I was 8, and...
  7. M

Will I ever walk again?

Walk, run, dance, hike, any meaningful movement - please please please! Just wondering if anyone can provide any insight to this very serious matter... Last March I was diagnosed with a malignant bone tumor on my right knee that required invasive surgery to remove it. I had numerous...
  8. M

12th house destiny & conflicting energies! (a rather problematic chart)

Hello all, I am fairly new to Astrology, but I have always been inclined to delve into the depths of the human psyche, and this is such an illuminating tool! If anyone could shed some light on my situation by checking out my chart, I would really appreciate it. My own thoughts: I have a...