Search results

1. R

My marriage prospects...?

Many thanks for replying. I am presently abroad and i intend to settle abroad as well. Any chance of a marriage to a foreigner and also will it be a love marriage.
  2. R

I am a male.
  3. R

Here is my chart
  4. R

dear all, It would be really kind if you could throw some light on marriage prospects in my birth chart. When is marriage most likely indicated and will my spouse be a foreigner. I am presently abroad for my masters education. Birth details Date. 05 November 1991 Time. 14:52 Place. Bangalore...
  5. R

Feeling Frustrated...!!

Thanks for your reply.. I sincerely do hope that things improve..by the way is this because of jupiter transit in leo..
  6. R

Feeling Frustrated...!!

Here is the link to my chart http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2gw;rs=3;usechpref=1&nhor=1&cid=isefilecAaXma-u1430885508
  7. R

Feeling Frustrated...!!

Respected Sir, I am presently abroad doing my masters in chemical engineering..its been almost 9 months now. I am right now looking for sumner Jobs from june to september but somehow all my summer job applications are being rejected, no success from anywhere. I had come abroad thinking that...
  8. R

Marriage Prospects...?

Thanks for replying...he is currently abroad for masters and hopes to settle down abroad..do you see any chances....
  9. R

Marriage Prospects...?

Hey friends, Could you tell the marriage prospects in this chart.......Any chance of marriage outside religion or to a foreigner..the native is currently abroad for higher education DETAILS Date 05 November 1991 Time 14:52 Place Bangalore
  10. R

Could anyone kindly read my birth chart....

could you kindly advice sir...
  11. R

Thank you for your detailed analysis... I had a few questions.. 1. Will abroad be favourable for me and will I be successful in completing my masters degree. 2. When can I expect to get a job 3. You said that I would come in contact with old enemies, will this happen in the next two years...
  12. R

any kind advice....
  13. R

Respected Astrologers, it would be,kind if you could tell me,regarding my career prospects abroad. I will be going abroad to pursue my masters in chemical engineering and,also intend to pursue my PhD. Will I get into research or Teaching Profession...? Birth Details Date. 05 November 1991...
  14. R

Higher education abroad...?

Respected astrologers, I will soon start applying to colleges abroad to pursue my masters degree in chemical engg and hence I wanted to know whether my birth chart supports higher education abroad. Births details Date. 5 November 1991 Time. 14:52 Place. Bangalore
  15. R

Higher education abroad....!!!!

i want to tell u that i have secured a job away from my birth place and it's related to my field of chemical engineering.. i have decided to work for 2 to 3 years and then pursue my MS Abroad when jup-mercury dasha starts..as i feel that this dasha will support higher studies abroad...
  16. R

Query regarding indications of foreign travel in birth chart

sir, thank you for replying, i wanted to know whether i will go abroad for education purpose or for job purpose...also any chance of settlement
  17. R

Query regarding indications of foreign travel in birth chart

respected sir, i have been learning vedic astrology and i had a particular query regarding the indication of foreign travel in birth chart and to determine the purpose of travel...i have used my birth chart for reference... Currently going through jup-sat dasha...jup is 2nd and 11th lord while...
  18. R

love marriage or arranged marriage...?

respected sir, i wanted to know whether love marriage or arranged marriage is indicated in my birth chart birth details date 5 november 1991 time 14:52 place bangalore, india
  19. R

understanding sarvashtakvarga chart...?

espected sir, i need your help in understanding the sarvashtakvarga chart, i want to know the significance of points in each house... here is my horoscope: date 5 november 1991 time 14:52 place bangalore sarvashtakvarga table points for each house 1st house 22 2nd house 30 3rd house 30 4th...
  20. R

A poem dedicated to the stars of destiny...

The Stars of Destiny It’s a dark night tonight, I can see the endless gleam of stars, As a lie awake drenched in my memories, The stars are burning bright, I see the moon in a distant light, Trying to overshadow the might of the stars, I can see the faces of my dear ones, Who are now just tiny...