Search results

1. Light

should I apply?

Hello, everyone. This is the first time I've even attempted one of these h charts (just how do you pronounce them, anyway), so please bear with me... Please can someone help me on this one? I’m going around in circles, here – mainly because I don’t know what I’m doing… I’m bored in my...
  2. Light

mythology hit parade!

Hi Ok, so its not stictly astrology - but mythology does play a large part.. Anyway, here's a fun site with a basic introduction and a good list of who's who in whole list of the various panthenons. It's a good place to start when trying to search though the myriad of gods and goddessess...
  3. Light

Technical - no birth time.

Hi All I wonder if anyone can help me? How do you interpret a chart with no birth time? Do we just use planets and signs? What baout the moon - what if its on a changing day? What's the technical way, and what methods do others use? btw - I'm not going to even attempt the r word - I...
  4. Light

Serpentis

Hi All This is a result of one of those - I keep coming across this word - weeks! The cursed degree, the cursed star - the cursed me? It's sitting on my ASC!:eek: Is there any hope for me? Or, should I have been drowned at birth as my mother always tells me I should have been (12th house...
  5. Light

Retrograde planets

Hi Everyone Can anyone please recommend a book/site on retrograde planets. I have the Erin Sullivan one, and I'm sorry but I need a different approach.:o The books people have recommended on this site have all been wonderful - easy to understand and have resonated. Thanks in advance...
  6. Light

Can anyone recommend any mythology books?

Hi everyone I am ashamed to say, I have forgotten so much mythology. :oops: Can anyone recommend any good books, please? Even general purpose kiddides books ! Anything as a starting point. It's hard to put a PC under your pillow. I like Books :D A general purpose myth site would do...
  7. Light

Photographic Memories?

Hi All What can be an indicator of a photographic memory? I understand this may not actually exist, but treating it hypothetically.... Would it be a Mercury/Uranus contact, Mercury/Neptune or would the Moon be involved too? Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks hel
  8. Light

Uranus and Venus Transits

Hi Everyone At the moment, i have TrUranus, passing through my 4th house. It is now conj nChiron, Opp n Ur and Sq nVenus. With Venus as the apex of Chir/Ur?Venus t square. Tr Venus is just about con n venus in the 1st. How am I supposed to be feeling this? It has triggered something...