Search results

1. C

I just had a birthday..?

I was wondering if anyone could have a quick guess over what may occur in this year? Not asking for complete interpretations. I read the SR chart myself and I guess I just wanna see if people would guess along the same lines as me :sideways:
  2. C

Psychic indicators in Natal Charts

Okay, so a year or so ago I was curious about this, so I went and done some research of my own. This is what I found based on just 180 charts, so it won't be 100% accurate for everyone. I'm writing what I found based on how frequently aspects or placements were seen, ordered from highest to...
  3. C

Insight into my venus return chart?

Hey, I was wondering if this would be a big year for finding someone special? The VR north node at 19 degrees Libra is on my natal sun. My natal moon is in between VR sun and Venus at 0 degrees libra. My sun/moon midpoint is 10 degrees Libra and not far from VR sun. The vertex of the VR chart is...
  4. C

When are things going to start getting better?

I was just wondering when things could get better for me. Had a big argument with someone that's special to me during Mercury retrograde. Was hoping things would start looking up around valentines day, but so far no word from this special person. Can anyone see anything going on for me...
  5. C

Love +Solar return chart?

So last July I ended a three year relationship and I'm worried that I'm going to find it hard to find someone else. There is another guy I have feelings for now, but so far it hasn't been seeming like it will go anywhere. Can someone help me with this? Its something that's causing me a lot of...
  6. C

Psyche connections in Synastry/Composite charts?

Are they worth looking into? I'm just curious. I have -or had- a Psyche/NN/IC double whammy (or triple whammy, even :tongue:) with someone, and I thought it was interesting. In our synastry chart, their Psyche and North Node are conjunct my IC, and my Psyche/NN conjunct his too. In our composite...
  7. C

Your experiences with hard Uranus aspects with someone?

I noticed a trend with a couple of my ex boyfriends that ended with me feeling like I was the only one in love. With my first (sort of) long-term boyfriend, he had his Uranus square my Venus/Moon. We fell in love really quickly (or at least I did) and it ended quite suddenly, leaving me...
  8. C

Concerned that this might be a loveless relationship?

We've been together for three years nearly, but sometimes I wonder if we're only together simply because we've learnt to depend on each other. We make each other feel secure. We share business goals and stuff and I'm sure that if I wanted it to we could last for a while.. that's just how stable...
  9. C

In synastry, what is meant by "Double Whammy" exactly?

Does a double whammy mean the same aspect repeated (someones Venus trine someones Sun, and their Sun also trines the same persons Venus) or can it simply be a connection between the two planets, but not necessarily the same aspect? Like, for example, my Moon opposes my boyfriend's Venus, but his...
  10. C

Career opportunities/Midheaven aspects?

I'll post my chart, but I'm particularly interested in how my oppositions to the Midheaven plays out. I'm a really slow mover, and I come up with all these ideas and then decide at the last minute its not what I want to do (indecisive triple Libra :pinched:). I'm also prone to have unrealistic...
  11. C

Is this destined to be an abusive/obsessive relationship?

This couple have a Pluto theme going on in their chart and I'm wondering if that's a good or bad thing. There's quite a significant age gap between the two (roughly 20ish years). I don't have permission to post their charts (I haven't asked, its not that they refused), though I do know them...
  12. C

Pregnancy indicators in SR chart?

My sister is pregnant, so I was wondering what kind of indicators would be in the SR chart. I've looked into my mum's chart for when she was pregnant with me, and noticed several things: Her SR ASC was in Cancer, exactly conjunct her natal Cancer moon. Her SR IC was exactly conjunct her...
  13. C

What could indicate a career as a veterinarian?

I know this is really specific but I was just wondering. I wouldn't have the slightest idea what to look for. I want to be a vet, you see, but it doesn't seem to be in my chart (based on what I've read about animal-related careers so far).
  14. C

Something in one of my future Solar Return charts that I'm worried about?

------------------------------
  15. C

What career would I be good at?

I know I've probably asked this question more than once before, but I've recently changed my mind about my career direction and I guess I need reassuring. Anyone mind taking a look at my chart and see?
  16. C

Can you read her chart?

She basically wants a general chart reading to do with career, love, etc. Can anyone help :biggrin:?
  17. C

What's the purpose of Persona Charts?

I have a rough idea on what they are/do, but I'm wondering if someone can help me understand them more. Are they just to show specifically what a planets impact is on you? For example, in a Jupiter persona chart, would this chart show where Jupiter expands and where you receive luck etc? And if...
  18. C

Can you guess what her job is?

This is just for fun. I know what her job is, just wondering if you could know what it is by looking at her chart :cool:
  19. C

How to predict pregnancy?

My sister thinks she may be pregnant and I wondered if anyone knew ways to look into a chart and predict this kind of thing? Obviously she's getting a pregnancy test, but it will be interesting to see in her chart regardless. Here are a list of things she has that indicate she may be pregnant...
  20. C

Semisextile to my Sun/Moon midpoint?

Would Mars semisextile my Sun/Moon midpoint be an active aspect (orb just over 1 degree)?