Search results

1. A

Hello from New York !

Hello All !! Thanks for the welcome. ! I'm so new to this site... Thanks so much for the hellos !! :)) :innocent:
  2. A

Would a career in Naturopathic or Alternative Medicine be good for me ?

Thank you ! I apologize for posting the wrong chart.
  3. A

Would a career in Naturopathic or Alternative Medicine be good for me ?

Greetings !! I would like a career where I am helping people. Does my chart suggest that I would have success in this field? I am very interested in alternative methods of medicine, and the idea that the body has tremendous capability to heal itself. Does my chart support a career in this...
  4. A

Two Married Air Sign women.. Fighting over A Taurus Man..

Ok, I'll keep checking back here. Thank you so much !!!
  5. A

I was not sure where to put it... I am very new to the community. Am I supposed to repost it ?
  6. A

Could someone please look at the charts of this Gemini and Libra and tell me which is more compatible with this Taurus that both women are fighting over ? Gemini- Girl May 23rd, 1979 2:17 AM Southampton NY Libra-Girl September 24th, 1980 9:23 PM Princeton, NJ Taurus-Guy April 22nd, 1977...
  7. A

Upcoming Solar eclipse and health worries.

Thank you So much for your prompt reply. Your answer is beautiful and completely clear. Thank you so much !!! Anna:smile:
  8. A

Upcoming Solar eclipse and health worries.

Greetings- During this upcoming Solar eclipse on May 20th I think I will be experiencing transits that will be causing a square to my natal Saturn in Virgo in the 6th house which I believe rules health. I am really worried that this means health issues. I would greatly appreciate some review to...
  9. A

Hello from New York !

Hi There ! So great to be apart of this awesome astrology community ! I'm a Gemini with a lot of Taurus in her chart, Pisces ascendant. Good to be here ! :joyful::joyful: