Search results

1. C

3rd House Uranus

Does anyone have this placement? What are your experiences of it? I recently have been told my true birth time and I have this placement and was wondering if I can even relate to it. Does anyone have any information on this placement? Thanks, CG
  2. C

Mars Quntile Uranus

I was wondering if anyone has this aspect and how they believe it effects them? I have it and read up on it but could not find very much. Also can anyone tell me how a Quntile operates in general? Thanks.
  3. C

What makes

Me so unlovable? I don't get it. I've had relationships, where I don't relate to the person. I'll catch someone's eye, someone smiles, but it's just in passing. I'm incredibly shy so it is hard to just talk to someone. I'm asking what aspects in my chart or placements make me so...
  4. C

Saturn Return

Hi I am wondering if my Saturn return is going to be a turbulent time or if things may get better. Any interpretation is welcome. Birth details: December 31 1982, Biddeford Maine, at 9:00 pm.
  5. C

Which meaning should I go with

I'm having trouble figuring which meanings I should use for the sabian symbols. For example if the degree is 24 degrees 9 Capricorn should I read under 23-24 or 24-25. I'd like to be able to figure this out. Wondering if I've been using the right meanings for interpreting my chart. Any help...
  6. C

Unaspected what now?

I need some help here. Before I decide to tear my chart up (yes I actually have a paper version), Or to try and interpret perhaps mistakenly on my own I have a question. I was just browsing a site and for some reason I got it in my head to read up on unaspected planets then had a look at my...
  7. C

Creativity

What do you do creativity-wise? You may list astrological aspects/placements as well if you like. I have recently started learning to play guitar. I also write poetry as well as journal write. A recent poem of mine: The Edge Sleeping steady under stars Dew stained grass refreshes your free...
  8. C

POF in Sixth

I think I need a refresher. I am not sure how to interpret this. Part of Fortune is in Aquarius in the 6th. I'm wondering what it means. The only aspect to it is Mars in Aquarius, which is conjunct. Any help would be welcome. Also wondering how to interpret the POF in general, I think it's...
  9. C

Aspects self harm/ hatred

Has anyone noticed any patterns of certain aspects with this topic? From experience I'd say perhaps Moon/Saturn connections. Wondering though, would an unaspected Mars in Aquarius feel the need to release energy in this way? This is a serious topic, and I am not looking for trouble or what...
  10. C

Moon opposite Venus

I've looked for a decent description online. Can't find anything worth reading. I was wondering if anyone has some decent thoughts regarding this aspect? If it help my Moon is also square Mercury and Pluto. Thanks for any help.