Search results

1. K

Will he contact me again?

Hi guys! I had something like an arguement with a man I liked. I am just wondering whether or not he will contact me again after that. because I showed him very clearly that I wont take his bs. I don't know how he feels about it but I know he didnt see it coming. I would love for him now to come...
  2. K

Will he ask me out again?

Hi guys! about a week ago I went out on a first date with a man. The date went well. From his body language I thought that he liked me but...I don't know...Usually when a guy likes you on a date he starts sending texts, calls and most definitely he asks for another date almost right away....No...
  3. K

Does he have other(s)???

Hi guys! I would love your help on this horary Q of mine :) There is a guy I really like, we are only talking on social media so far (it's been some time now) and of course there is no relationship yet so none is talking about being exclusive and faithful BUT :-) I just wonder if he has other...
  4. K

Does he like me now?

Hi guys! Well, I have a small update on this matter: we reconnected with this man yesterday and spend almost an entire night chatting...To be perfectly honest I like him even more than before BUT now (thats a i know a bit more about him from our conversation) I worry that im a bit old for him...
  5. K

Will he like me?

Hi everyone! I met a guy online a few days ago and I kind of like him (so far at least!), but I can meet him only in September or so, and i am just wondering: let's say we last that long comunicating via apps and phone, and then if we meet: Will he like me???? Thanks for your answers! K.
  6. K

Will I meet someone this spring-summer?

Hi guys! About 4 years ago one astrologer looked at my natal chart and told me that this spring-summer I will meet a man for a serious relationship, possibly even marriage. I kind of forgot about it in the past two years, but for a few weeks now it has been on my mind. Partially because i...
  7. K

Is it safe to stay at home? please help!

Hi guys!!!! sorry I do know this is not a relationship question but i know i will get the most replies here and i do need your replies right now. Where to begin... I am currently in Kyiv, Ukraine. I am with my mom and my cat. It is not very safe to stay in the city but we couldn't leave when it...
  8. K

Is he dangerous, can he cause harm? Please help!

Hi everyone! I really need your help, I really don’t know what else to do. I have an enemy, yeah like a real one, like they show in movies, he is the enemy of my family. I will not bore you with details but he is a man who thinks he can do anything to anyone just to get what he wants. I just had...
  9. K

a relationship next year?

Hi guys! Can you please tell me if I will have a relationship with a man (not anyone in particular, as I am single right now) next year? I will appreciate any insights! https://ibb.co/r6yH61B
  10. K

Will he make the first step after an arguement?

Hi guys! There is a guy I really like, we tried to date, but already had a few arguements, and he always reached out first, but I am not sure if he will now. I am sure he thinks I was wrong about the whole thing (the thing we argued about), but I sooooooooo wasn't lol I don't want to lose...
  11. K

How does he actually feel about me?

Hi guys, I have another question, will be great if you could take a look! This guy is something like an ex, but I still have feelings for him. Now, I know he’s not crazy in love with me or anything, but I’d love a little more clarity on how he feels about me, if he feels anything at all. I also...
  12. K

Does this have a potential?

Hi guys! I have met someone a few days ago online. He seems nice + he seems to have most qualities I thought I was looking for... I can’t say I’m fully into it though, so...I mean I know it kind of depends on me too...ah, I just don’t know. So was wondering if this could go somewhere...
  13. K

is anything threatening her life?

Hi guys! I hope you won’t think that I am completely crazy...I would like to know if anything threatening my mom’s life, if there is any possible danger to look out for? Mainly of course it’s this covid-19 that I’m afraid of, but I’m not asking solely about that kind of danger, just anything...
  14. K

Will he help us out?

Hi guys, I didn’t know where else to place my Q, so placing it here. This isn’t a love horary though. My mom and I need money. We want to ask my father’s boss for a little bit of help. will he help us out? (Or should we not even bother and embarrass ourselves) could you please take a look at...
  15. K

Is there still a chance?

Hi guys, Can you please help me with my chart? I ended up in the stupidest situation ever. Became really good friends with the guy I really like, which means I know about all his dates etc :/ but there was always chemistry between us and one day he started saying he really liked me and wanted...
  16. K

Should I tell him about my feelings?

Hi, basically that is the question: should I tell him that I have feelings for him? Will appreciate your opinions on the chart, I do see a lot of squares there myself though... https://ibb.co/qJgVK5K
  17. K

Does he regret what he said?

Hi guys! please please help? the guy I used to like, who broke it off with me, we recently started talking again, I broke the silence but then it’s usually him who texts, and we chat a bit as friends. But he got really really drunk the other day and we spoke on the phone, he was so...nice...
  18. K

Will he reply at all to my text?

Hi guys! don’t know what’s gotten into me but I started thinking about my ex last night and ended up sending him a text. He still hasn’t replied (though I must say, that text doesn’t necessarily require a reply, I did that on purpose to leave it up to him). Will he respond? https://ibb.co/0DcTYV5
  19. K

New job in September?

Hi everyone 👋🏻 I’ve been so tremendously unlucky in love in the past few years that I have decided to concentrate on my work life for a while instead and as a first step I want to start looking for a new job come fall. I’ve been working as a freelancer lately but I want to nowfind a ‘proper’...
  20. K

new relationship till the end of the year?

Good morning! guys, could you please help me with this chart, I’m wondering if I’ll have a relationship with someone new till the end of the year? https://ibb.co/k6nGmvr