Search results

1. Anahath

Pluto (1st in Scorpio) squaring MC (Leo)

Does anyone have any more in depth info on this aspect? I have it myself and there isn't much info online. Does it relate to reputation or success? These things matter to me very much right now as I'm going through my 1st Saturn Return and am really pondering on where my life is headed. Is it...
  2. Anahath

Does my chart show a potential for a career as an artist?

It's something I can't stop thinking of. I started drawing a graphic novel. Came up with the story and have always been good at drawing. Why I'm doubting myself is because whenever I try and draw in someone else's style or with following academic rules,I fail miserably. Whenever I don't follow...
  3. Anahath

Any wealth in the chart of a non-ambitious person?

I mean,I'm only 24...and I guess it's not expected to have some good career or something.But I am not moving in any direction.I have had some jobs,but I was never considered the most reliable person,or the one that would one day receive a promotion. I've never found any value in...
  4. Anahath

So,I found this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3zg8Xph4Qw#t=114 What do you think?
  5. Anahath

The fate of Romania

Does anyone know how to read a country's chart?I kinda want to know what's going to happen with this country seeing how everything is falling apart.There's too much corruption,too many shady interests.Everything is so transparent,all the politicians are soo transparent and it's like they're...
  6. Anahath

Your experience with transiting Saturn square natal Moon?

I'm a little scared since Saturn in Sagittarius will square my Moon in Virgo and in the not so distant future.I wanted to know if some of you have been through this transit and what have you experienced. Currently,Saturn in Scorpio is squaring my Midheaven in Leo and I haven't felt any huge...
  7. Anahath

Should I move to another city?

Hey.An opportunity has arrived to move with a friend of mine to the capital.The thing is,once I get there I'll have to find a job like...fast.I'm afraid that,if I don't,everything might go to waste...my money and everything. So,is it a good idea to move?I don't have anything going on for me...
  8. Anahath

Jupiter opposite Uranus and Neptune

Hey everyone.Long time no see.Here's the deal...as you all know,Jupiter has moved into Cancer a while ago and recently,it formed an opposition with my Uranus in Capricorn in the second house. Soon,it will oppose my Neptune in Capricorn in the second house to add to the fun. Are there any good...
  9. Anahath

Lunar Eclipse,Saturn squares and Cancer[the disease]

Ok,so,me and my dad are not close,he has left and we haven't spoken in a while.But last night I've found out that he has Cancer.I thought I wouldn't care about him but the news kinda made me feel sad.These are the guilt,resentment and all of those emotions destroying him. I don't have his chart...
  10. Anahath

Career in psychology...

After discovering about the importance of the NN a while ago,I've been trying to find out what talents do I posess and how can I apply them.And,I think I want to study psychology and you know,build a foundation for myself.The thing is,I have the Sun,Mercury [both in Gemini]and South Node[Cancer]...
  11. Anahath

Chiron Sextile Uranus?

Hey there.Astro.com says now Chiron is sextiling my Uranus but I couldn't find any interpretation on that...anywhere.I'm just curious what it might mean.Anyone know anything about this transit?
  12. Anahath

Neptune Opposition Moon transit

Neptune in Pisces has just started to oppose my Moon in Virgo.I was wondering if any of you had this transit and what have you experienced during that time. I've also read that if you have Neptune trining your Moon natally,it can lessen the severity of certain harsh aspects.Is that true?Cuz I...
  13. Anahath

Almost conjunctions,almost oppositions...

I was wondering if there are still some effects of an opposition if there are two planets in naturally opposite signs.For example,if you have Sun in Cancer and Moon in Capricorn but don't officially form an opposition due to the degrees. Also,with the planets in the same signs.If you have,I...
  14. Anahath

Why is Neptune always the bad guy?

It seems like whenever I read an interpretation about a Neptune transit or aspect,wether harsh or harmonious...Neptune is always seen as the one who brings bad things.Is it just me,or do people usually respond well to planets that might bring them wealth and love and sex and wealth and that's...
  15. Anahath

What career suits me?

Yeah,I know,a lot of threads with similar titles,but what can you do? Anyway,would someone tell me what career would be best suited for me?I really want to know if it has any relevance with my current interests. PS: please don't move this to the "Read my chart" section. [astrological threads...
  16. Anahath

Ok...too many Saturn squares...not sure what to make of it.

So,for some time now,I've been aware of the fact that I have Saturn squaring my natal Venus.But now,lovely Saturn has decided to square my Jupiter too.Saturn is in Scorpio,right and my Venus and Jupiter are in Leo.Does this mean that these transits will last for years?Does it mean that Saturn...
  17. Anahath

What placements make a person sadistic or a sociopath?

After watching too many action movies,I kept wondering about this...I wonder if Pluto has anything to do with it,or Mars...maybe in a hard aspect?A sadist is basically someone who inflicts pain for pleasure,so,what aspects would indicate that?
  18. Anahath

What is the best career for me?

I've had this thought...let's say I ignore all my present skills and interests,my hobbies and everything and just analyze my chart without all those.What would be the best career for me?---or careers>.>I want to see stuff from a different perspective...not from the "oh,I don't have those skills"...
  19. Anahath

The higher octaves...

Can someone explain to me these things?I know the outer planets are the higher octaves of the inner ones.But what does that entail?I couldn't find more details on this...and I find it intriguing.
  20. Anahath

Is it a good idea to reconcile with my ex-best friend?

So,we've been best friends for almost all our lives and sometimes it feels like our destinies are intertwined.But in the last couple of years,she has become this narcissistic kind of person,that uses people.You know,the *** kisser type.We've had some great times together,we just click...we have...