Search results

1. H

What Career should I pursue based on natal chart?

I've been plagued with confusion on what I should actually do for a career. I would like some expertise or guidance based on my natal chart on what career path I should pursue. Natal chart: Placidus Natal chart: Whole Sign
  2. H

YOD Aspect - Do anyone have a break down of the meaning?

Hey everyone, Have anyone dealt with or has a Natal Yod aspect in their chart? If so, How do you work with the energy or understand the purpose of the energy? I've had done countless research with no results unfortunately. I have a Yod between Pluto (8th/9th) and Neptune (11th/12th)...
  3. H

What does my natal chart says about me?

Hey, what does my natal chart says about me based aspects, characteristics, etc?
  4. H

What does the natal YOD aspect wants me to understand or learn?

Hey, I wanted to know what my YOD aspect in my natal chart wants me to understand as far as growth or spiritual evolution? I have a sextile aspect between. Neptune in Capricorn 11th house to Pluto in Scorpio 8th house. Both Inconjunct/Quincunxes my Sun in Gemini 4th house. Have anyone else...
  5. H

Transit NN Gemini Conjunct Natal planets in Gemini...Meaning?

Hey, I was wondering what does it means when the nodal axis goes into Gemini/Sagittarius in my chart? I have the Sun, Venus rx, Mercury rx, and Chiron all in Gemini. Only planet I have in Sagittarius is Uranus. What can possibly can happen during this period? What Karmic lessons will I...
  6. H

Nodal Axis moving into Gemini/Sagittarius?

Hey, I was wondering what does it means when the nodal axis goes into Gemini/Sagittarius in my chart? I have the Sun, Venus rx, Mercury rx, and Chiron all in Gemini. Only planet I have in Sagittarius is Uranus.
  7. H

How do I reach my North node and understand my soul’s purpose?

I seen my north node in is in my 1st house intercepted in Pisces. I seen the primary aspect it makes to my Jupiter in Taurus in the 3rd house. But my issue or concern is how would I get to where my soul wants to go and what would that aspect mean for me to use or do to get to that point of...
  8. H

Why am I constantly struggling on all levels?

Hi astro family, Since 2016 I’ve been in a constant spiral back to back on all levels (Mentally, Spiritually, physically, financially and emotionally). I understand that I’ve gone through an Saturn return and know of the complications it’ll brings, but post Saturn Return things have gotten...
  9. H

Coming to a complete breakdown on all levels

2016 has been a crazy roller coaster with working two part time jobs, taking siblings to school and work, etc. I was very optimistic about 2017 especially after leaving 2 part time jobs and obtaining a full time job with benefits and an increase in income doing something I like and have...
  10. H

Should I worry about the Solar Eclipse Conjuncting My Mars?

Should I worry about the Solar Eclipse Conjuncting My Mars? I seen that the upcoming Solar Eclipse in Pisces is conjuncting my natal Mars on Feb 26. I was concern due the energies of Mars and how it could operate towards confrontations, violence, etc. What do y'all think about this transit and...
  11. H

What happens when Solar Eclipse conjunct Natal Mars?

What happens when Solar Eclipse conjunct Natal Mars? I seen that the next coming Solar Eclipse will be 8 degrees of Pisces and my natal mars is in Pisces at 6 degrees in my first house. Natal Mars is the ruler of my Second house.....so I was just curious in general about the meaning of S.E...
  12. H

Transit Saturn Conjunct Uranus 29 Degrees Means?

What happens when Transit Saturn Conjunct Uranus 29 Degrees Means for me as far as an possible situation? I know Uranus is not only my chart ruler but also I have natal Saturn and Moon conjunct natal Uranus, Opposite natal Mercury, Venus and Chiron. So it'll be interesting to get some...
  13. H

what does MY natal anaretic-degree Uranus in Sagittarius/11th mean?

what does my natal anaretic-degree Uranus in Sagittarius/11th mean? I Know that Uranus Rx is my chart's ruler and I've looked up a lot of info on this subject and wasn't about to find any good information on this subject. I also would like to know what does it means for my Saturn return to...
  14. H

What does it mean to have Saturn Return in 11th house?

What does it means when one has Saturn Rx in Capricorn in the 11th house when it comes to an Saturn Return? I looked online for days and haven't been about to get any information on this event that is coming up for me on December 24, 2017.
  15. H

Is my father having a nervous break down?

Lately my father has been under a lot of pressure and the tension has passed the energies down to the family and the household. I was wondering if there's any transit or aspects in his chart that the energies are triggering? if so what could be the possible triggers that are activating these...
  16. H

Jupiter will transit my 8th house, what will happen?

In September I know that Jupiter will go into Libra and Libra is located in my 8th house. I seen also that Jupiter will Square my Natal Moon, Saturn, Uranus in the 11th house and Mercury, Venus (Who also rules the 8th house), and Chiron in my 5th house. What will the possibilities that will...
  17. H

what happens when full moon oppose my POF?

I checked out the up and coming full moon at 27 degrees of Capricorn and the only aspects it has to my natal chart is my Part Of Fortune in the 6th house. The full moon falls in my 12th house but opposes the Part of fortune in the 6th? is there any significance with that aspects being...
  18. H

My love life is terrible...when will it change?

My love life haven't very pleasant for a while now I've put myself out there with no luck or receiving cooperation at all. I had a few interest but it always turned out to be one-sided constantly. It gets a little frustrating at times because I am ready to move on into the next phase of my life...
  19. H

How do someone determine or find someone's spouse in the natal chart?

Hey Everyone, How do someone determine or find someone's spouse in the natal chart including characteristics for a man and a woman? I'm interested to know because a few friends and I wanted to be curious of our future spouse or if the individuals they're dating is the one they'll end up with...
  20. H

How do you determine someone's spouse in the natal chart?

Hey Everyone, How do someone determine or find someone's spouse in the natal chart including characteristics for a man and a woman? I'm interested to know because a few friends and I wanted to be curious of our future spouse or if the individuals they're dating is the one they'll end up with...