Search results

1. T

Astrology and the Music of the 80's

Like everyone mourning the death of Whitney Houston, I remember her by the hope and strength she passed on to me during my most difficult moments when I would put on her songs. Her passing, like the passing of other prominent 80's singers, has brought back a question that had been in my mind. I...
  2. T

Astrology in You

What makes up our astrological identities? Does the astrological self involve recognizing symbolic traits and interrelationships between planets and stars in ourselves or is it deep connection to ourselves from these traits and interrelationships of planets and stars? How do we understand our...
  3. T

Astrology in Van Gogh's Starry Night

To begin, ideally this question should have been posted in an astrology and art-philosophy forum, but I hope it can find a place here. The artist, Van Gogh's painting, Starry Night has captivated people all over the world. When I look at the painting, I often feel like I'm part of that night...
  4. T

The psychology of Pluto square Sun

Hello Everyone, What are your thoughts and experiences with the psychological implications of Pluto and the Sun in any transit or aspect form. Feel free to discuss Pluto square Sun or Sun square Pluto. Both of these astrological bodies have effects on the psychological conscious, and I...