Search results

1. Virinchi

Vedic Astrology Benefits of Panna Stone

How to pick a suitable Gemstone Any stone will enhance and speed up the planetary influence. This can be good or bad. Stones are not umbrellas to protect you from planets. Few people who did not read Agni Purana, suggest stones for malefic planets. This only strengthens that malefic planet to...
  2. Virinchi

1st half of life very difficult,the 2nd part of life, will also be difficult?

There is one more pinned topic which you purposefully missed
  3. Virinchi

i need some guidance i feel lost

No.. loving a person or loving the feeling of love does NOT require physical presence of a person. If you thought YOUR happiness did not need anyone else in life, then you wouldnt be here asking this question. No.. YOUR happiness.. not all horoscopes are same and quotations dont apply for everyone
  4. Virinchi

Seeking guidance on health issues

since past 7 years health has gradually gone down. Fully recovery is not possible in future. You will improve and gain some weight from early 2023 but again 2025-30 are not in your control. Try Light Channeling which can improve Aura and clear some negative karma within 100 days
  5. Virinchi

i need some guidance i feel lost

You need a stable relationship. Infact you need to experience love, satisfaction and being content. 3 Retro planets are not letting you derive them from any source. After some ups and downs, you should find life most satisfactory from Summer of 2025
  6. Virinchi

selling a land

You have to wait for 1 more year. There will be a potential buyer whom your family will meet during late 2023 - early 2024. It will not be easy to sell and even after sale, that money does not stay for long time
  7. Virinchi

Sade sati since 2014 and Rahu Mahadasha since 2020 - any relief/hope?

Stress continues regarding health and family for most of Rahu dasa. There will be some relief (temporarily) from last week of April 2023. Monetary position improves from that time but again its full of ups and downs. During 2024-25 and again during 2026-27 you will face cash crunch. Jupiter dasa...
  8. Virinchi

Saturn mahadasha and sade sati since 2020 - what to expect?

2023-24 is going to be tough. 2025-27 is going to be much tougher. Change of Job in between is not going to give you any satisfaction. You should see better situations from 2028
  9. Virinchi

Return to home country?

After 3rd week of Jan 2023, you will move for sure, but this will not be a permanent move. Moon dasa will not allow you to settle at one place easily. So you will keep moving/traveling frequently. Life will be roller coaster ride until early 2028. There is marriage/long term relationship coming...
  10. Virinchi

Return to home country?

You should move in early next year. It will prove to be beneficial from summer of 2023
  11. Virinchi

Career Prospects?

Transit is around 20-25% only. Dasa is 75-80% effective. Only when dasa is unfavorable, you need to look for some positive transit. Right now transits are letting you continue in same position without much growth. Next year if you push harder for promotion, you have chances of losing position...
  12. Virinchi

Walther and Career

Life was tough since more than 2 years and only little relief coming from summer 2023. Wealth is not seen anywhere near future. You need to be 73+ age to see actual wealth. 2024-25 is very tough in all aspects. 2025-30 are somewhat better years and later ups and downs continue
  13. Virinchi

Destined Spouse

Yes. Its matching from his side too. You both must have met/known each other after 2019 Nov
  14. Virinchi

Jupiter Returns Can be Difficult

generally, Jupiter return hits you financially. It also causes some depression, lack of motivation, loss of job.. Saturn return can help gain new friends, increased income, better health and busy life
  15. Virinchi

New and need some expertise

ask a question which is important. ppl dont have time to do general reading online. if you still need general reading, meet some local astrologer personally
  16. Virinchi

Is Neurology a possible career for me?

Yes, but take a decision only after Jan 2023
  17. Virinchi

Problem with PhD

Not going abroad, then try in other state/city within the country. phD is very difficult and at some point in future you will repent that decision. Instead write and publish some papers, get recognition and get into a job. If still want phD, go for part-time in other state/city somewhere far...
  18. Virinchi

Divorce related question

file divorce and you should get it within 2.5 years from now. there is lot of darkness and negative energy till early 2025.
  19. Virinchi

Please read my chart

What does it mean by 'Read my Chart'. Ask a specific question. Nobody will have time to read entire chart and write a book
  20. Virinchi

When will my daughter get married ?

Entering surya dasa shortly. Not good for marriage. Next 6 years only good for higher education and job abroad. She has to listen to her mind, not heart while chosing partners. She will marry someone from west, rich, well settled family, aged (or atleast looks aged) than herself. Chandra dasa...