Search results

1. H

progressed sun 12th house

what can i expect, i have stellium in 12th and my sun progresses there does somebody has a link or knowledge about progressed sun in 12th house ?:unsure::tongue:
  2. H

potencial for mass murderer in natal chart

is there danger in this person to become a killer ?
  3. H

my 12th house stellium

hi everyone why do i have so much trouble functioning as a normal person?:alien: i read about the houses but i cant exacly figure out the 12th house meaning, can somebody help me interpret it, what could be my life direction :sad:
  4. H

jupiter aspects - religious?

hi everyone i have a question is there something special about planet that makes aspect to all the other planets for example, my jupiter aspects all the planets in my natal chart what does that mean? :innocent:
  5. H

10th house stellium - career?

hey everyone what career would be good for person with this chart? what do you think? :alien::innocent:
  6. H

Neptune aspects - where we are good at lying?

if neptune aspects to mercury shows that the person sometimes give and recives information through words in a wrong way what about venus, moon aspects to neptune, do they work in a similar way? neptune-venus good at flirting and confuse you that they like you ? neptune-moon hide real emotions ...
  7. H

traveling abroad

hi ok so at the end of january im going to travel to work abroad for 5 months i wont be at home, i think i will really feel the pluto conjunct moon transit and this will be a life changing experience for me.. what are your thoughts? will something bad happend because i have a bad feeling...
  8. H

baby born on the moon!

i dont know if it is possible, but i dont see why not be... have you ever thought about this? what would be the baby's sign if he is born on the moon or other planet of our solar system? will there be a earth sign? will there be another zodiac signs? what do you think.
  9. H

what do you think of this chart?

ddddddddddddddd
  10. H

which is my dominant planet ?

which is the dominant planet in this natal chart? is it the pluto in the 8th? :innocent:
  11. H

saturn transits, 8th house?

hi everyone ok, saturn transits always cause big problems with in my life. when saturn transited my 4th house (house of home and family) we moved to another city, and i lost all my friends and hated this new place. during the 5th house(leo, self expression and pride) transit i was bullied which...
  12. H

psychic? or crazy?

hello everyone i have been told(and i feel it) that im psychic.. very often when we play poker i can guess what cards exacly the person next to me is holding in his hands... or am i crazy or i have too big imagination from my pisces ascednant? is there signs in my chart suggesting my intuition...
  13. H

Lilith conjunct Ascendant

Lilith conjunct Ascendant in pisces lilith is in 12th house i took a little time to search for lilith ascendant aspects but i couldnt find any thoughts?
  14. H

pluto transits stellium in capricorn

hello everyone http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/showgif.gif/ as you can see i have stellium in capricorn 11th house pluto is now in capricorn , 8 degrees from my natal moon and soon there will be conjunction of transiting pluto and my natal moon venus uranus and neptune does that...
  15. H

pluto mercury in scorpio, manipulation?

what characteristics would person with pluto mercury same degree in scorpio 8th house , Ascendant pisces and mars cancer, would he be manipulative? what do you think? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/showgif.gif/ *edit* here is the whole chart
  16. H

analyzing me? :>

are those positions make me manipulative? im very private ... im trying to control everybody including my family and friends.. is this because of my birth position? what can u tell about my natal chart by the way hello everybody im new in this forum :innocent: also is my cancer mars making me...