Search results

1. Solastro

My Latest Astro Blog - Michael Hutchence & INXS, "Never Tear Us Apart"..

My Latest Astro Blog - Michael Hutchence & INXS, "Never Tear Us Apart".. I have been writing my astro-life blog whatsitallmeanthen since Sept 2007.. Here's my latest blog on Michael Hutchence & the recently shown INXS Australian telemovie titled "Never Tear Us Apart".. at...
  2. Solastro

Visual Astrology

Having just recently purchased the Starlight Visual Astrology program, from Bernadette Brady begun studying the whole night sky, I have added a whole new dimension of understanding my birth chart, as well as using it to look at my progressed chart through my life.. Like I got married with my...
  3. Solastro

Visual Astrology

Hello there.. I have just recently started to study this whole new/ancient dimension of astrology, after buying Bernadette Brady's Starlight Visual Astrology program, along with her book on Fixed Stars & Star & Planet Combinations.. And, also watching a series of workshops she has available on...
  4. Solastro

What Did the 2012 Eclipses Bring Me? Visual Astrology!!!

Well after spending the last week or so reading on my past eclipses from the back of Bernadette Brady's book 'Predictive Astrology'.. I now have found myself over the past couple of days becoming ever more deeply fascinated with looking at astrology through 'Visual Astrology,' after watching a...
  5. Solastro

The Astrology Behind.. Fifty Shades of Grey...

Meanwhile here one of my recent blogs on whole Fifty Shades of Grey phenomena that I was reading about the other day.. with the chart for the publishing of the first book on June 20, 2011, featuring *the Aquarian Moon.. seperating from *Pallas & *Vesta in Aquarius.. forming a 'disseminating'...
  6. Solastro

My Life Under Some Major Pluto Transits & Progressions..

AND.. so how am I going through this intense time in my life..... Well here is a recent blog I did titled 'On Stirring Up Necesssary "Trouble" in the World.. And, "The Family" & Society as a Whole'... while this also links in with a previous blog I did about these major multiple Pluto transits &...
  7. Solastro

The Transit of Venus, June 5-6, 2012

Meanwhile here is my latest blog on deeper meaning of the much talked about 'Transit of Venus.. with Venus transiting through the sign of Gemini.. the sign of the Twins.. The last 'Transit of Venus' until the next century in 2117... So as evolutionary astrology Rose Marcus suggests this has to...
  8. Solastro

Chiron & the Healing Journey.. Me & My Dad..

AND.. meanwhile here is my latest astro blog I just published yesterday on my relationship to my Dad.. as a 3rd house Scorpio 'New Moon' type.. along with Mercury-Venus-Jupiter in Scorp too.. versus me as a 'disseminating' 9th house Capricorn Moon.. trine a 2nd house Taurus Sun... Also referring...
  9. Solastro

Writer, Blogger & Astrologer......

AND.. here is my latest astro blog on the movie phenomena that was Star Wars.. emerging into the Collective Consciousness in the same year of Chiron's discovery in 1977.. The Wounded Healer indeed.. And this blog also features some notes from m...y forever ongoing astro-life journal...
  10. Solastro

Me & My Blog www.whatsitallmeanthen.blogspot.com

AND.. no I am not new to this site... I have been a member here since 2006.... visiting occassionally.. I am a Taurus Sun, at 29deg30.. ruled by Venus in gemini, conjunct Jupiter & the Nth Node in Gemini, 2nd house.. with a Cap Moon at 28deg27.. ruled by Saturn in Pisces, conj Ceres-Chiron in...
  11. Solastro

Looking at New Years Transits..

And so here I am having spent some time recently looking back over various years in my life & how each years events related to my New Years transits & progressions etc.. going back throough the years.. my Solar Returns fall towards the middle of the year.. Born, May 21, 1965.. While here is my...
  12. Solastro

'M*A*S*H.. Col. Potter.. Goodbye, Farewell & Armen

AND.. here is a blog I did on 'MASH' & Colonel Potters death last week at age 96.. Using the Sabian Symbols to examine the meaning of one of the most widely watched TV programs in history.. Running for 11 seasons.. '11' being a master number.. Here is some of my blog.. using the Sabian Symbols...
  13. Solastro

Star Trek, Voyager.. S5, Ep19 'The Fight'

Meanwhile here is a link to my latest blog in my continuing journal into whatsitallmeanthen.. http://whatsitallmeanthen.blogspot.com/2010/08/star-trek-voyager-s5-ep19-fight.html ie. using an excellent episode of *Star Trek, Voyager that I have been 'drawn' into watching mulitple times lately...
  14. Solastro

Capricorn Lunar Eclipse, Sabian Oracle..

Meanwhile I asked *the Sabian Oracle at www.sabiansymbols.comwhat this Lunar Eclpise represents for all of us.. I got AQUARIUS 2 AN UNEXPECTED THUNDERSTORM You may find that you are suddenly tested or taken by surprise. Inner strength & stability will be put to the test but you will learn a...
  15. Solastro

Using *the Sabian Oracle to read my Solar Return

Meanwhile I turn my attention to my 2010 Solar Return chart on my recent birthday.. (Born May 21, 1965 @ 4.42am AEST, Wagga Wagga, NSW AUSTRALIA, *29deg58 Aries Rising) I decide to ask *the Sabian Oracle what this Solar Return is all about for me over the next 12 months.. I got *6degTau...
  16. Solastro

Torah Bright Wins Gold at Vancouver

A "star" rising.. Yes.. she is a Capricorn Sun conj Neptune.. born Dec 27, 1986 in Cooma NSW, Australia. (Time unknown) And at the time of her winning the gold medal, a Sun event or symbol.. she has *Pluto in Capricorn conjunct her natal Sun-Neptune.. So clearly Pluto is not always the bad guy...
  17. Solastro

Twilight, Stephenie Meyer, Edward & Bella

While doing further research into the whole 'Twilight' phenomena I looked at the natal & progressed charts for Stephenie Meyer, born Dec 24, 1973, Hartford CT, & Edward Cullen, the character, born Jun 20, 1901, Chicago IL. All this referenced to the time of 'Twilight' being first published or...
  18. Solastro

Saturn in Libra Square Pluto in Capricorn

20/12/09 Meanwhile it’s now 7.10am.. & here I am listening to the start of an episode of the Encounter program on ABC Radio National titled *‘Interfaith Agenda: Parliament of the Worlds Religions’.. at http://www.abc.net.au/rn/encounter/stories/2009/2775713.htm Interfaith Agenda: Parliament of...
  19. Solastro

Gemini Full Moon - Free EAN Podcast

Here is Evolutionary Astrologer Kim Maries 'free podcast' service on the current Gemini Full Moon that we are all expreincing one way or another.. While there are also a number of other free archive programs to listen to also.. Go to...
  20. Solastro

Evolutionary Astrology Radio: October Transits

Evolutionary Astrology weekly radio show at http://http://www.healthylife.net/RadioShow/archiveGS.htm Featuring a discussion with evolutionary astrologer Rose Marcus on the Aries Full Moon & the upcoming *Mars in Leo retrograde.. "getting our needs met".. amoung other transits.. All on...