Search results

1. D

mid life transits and changes

if u really believe what u say i find it very comforting.. there must an inner dillema manifesting as erratic cycles, hot flashes, rapid aging which again is something that alarms me, and taking under consideration the mess my life is currently in- i must be following a direction my inner self...
  2. D

meaning they fluctuate and could appear normal and then 2 months later could be indicative of menopause phase, meaning i can verify it when it would be too late. what u describe is exactly true, i maintain a happy exterior under the most stressful of circumstances and have an inner "denial" of...
  3. D

everything has been checked, there is no evident physical problem,doctors said hormones are not a reliable indicator unless its too late. i wish i knew what my inner issues were...:( the past 4 years have been chaotic for me, with life changing incidents :annoyed:
  4. D

hmmm i agree it cant be saturn, if we could give him something to play with, during this transit is my stomach which has 3 ulcers! another intersting pattern in my progressed chart is urNus conjunct moon in the 5th house which could indicate erratic menses maybe. i have already followed medical...
  5. D

sorry, it's only silly to ask something without a chart. I attach it if u wish to take a glance. my Lilith is 21 Gemini, it is not shown in the chart. thank u :)
  6. D

as early as 38 years old :) yes.. i agree completely with u about saturn that is why i am skeptical...pluto is transiting my 8th currently squaring my 5th natal venus and venus is my 6th ruler. well doctors cant really tell u anything before its too late actually
  7. D

hmm i am having tr saturn opposing my natal moon and tr pluto from 8th squaring for ever! my venus pluto NN conjunction in the 5th. venus is my 6th ruler.
  8. D

hi everyone, a preety odd question: apart from the usual cookbook chiron return at 51, uranus opposition at 42 etc, has anyone experienced early menopause and do you know which transits- progressions, or SR patterns could indicate that? any insight is very appreciated. thanks :)
  9. D

is he taking me for a fool?

so you suggest there is no other relationship, the trouble is in OUR relationship and i misinterpret it like that
  10. D

is he taking me for a fool?

my bf is away to another country for the time being because of his job (left 9 days ago) and i think that although he claims he is not doing anything bla bla, something is apparently wrong. is he interested in someone else, or even worse seeing her???? thank uuuuu ps. yes i have seen mars...
  11. D

will my biospsy be positive for cancer?

NOT malignant :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: thank u girls so so so much for taking the time to look at it kisses from sunny troubled greece!
  12. D

what is causing my symptoms?

hello everyone, i have something which gives UTI symptoms, but no infection can be found (all checked including STDS), any idea what to look for? thank u
  13. D

same day from quick bio, full 8 days later
  14. D

as long as it does not drop bad news it is more than welcome to drop anything! :) i must admit i have no idea what u mean though
  15. D

guys if it is not we ll throw a cyber party, many thanks to all of you for looking at it :biggrin:
  16. D

you are right, i just thought it could be more helpful ; this one is the horary chart, please take a look
  17. D

goodmorning! on the 1st of july 2015 i will have a biopsy done on an ovarian cyst. will it be positive for malignancy? please give me your thoughts , thank u
  18. D

Will he think I'm fat? Please help!

i agree absolutely.... finding you ''fat'' depends on whether you are or not in reality ..its like me asking if someone will find me tall when i am 5'1. the question is will he be attracted or not? and this has nothing to do with body shape and size, so get this ''label'' completely out of your...
  19. D

help, will i need surgery?

yes that is the question exactly, will the doctor think i need surgery? he will tell me right away and then we ll act accordingly. one note on this doctor- even though he is considered to be one of the best in greece- in a friend's case he underestimated the situation and biopsy showed worse...