Search results

1. Jai Kishen

Will i get inside the university for my MBA ?

Hey guys , This is my last leap for some air and I need to or hope to get inside an MBA this time around . Following is a chart i pulled if I would get inside a Bschool in my country . Would love some help regarding it . Regards, Jai
  2. Jai Kishen

Question regarding an exam

Hi all , Hope you are doing well. I had posted a chart sometime back for an exam which is cming up and it's been around 2 months or so and I have taken out another chart but which different scores/percentage expectations. I used the same parameters which was used to read the chart I.e (10th...
  3. Jai Kishen

Will i have to face some humiliation/fights ?

Hi All , Some situations from the past seemed to have reoccuered and last time it happened around 2-3yrs back caused alot of humiliation and fights within my family . I am worried abt it happening again , hence the chart . I am not sure which house deals with humiliation , but i am guessing...
  4. Jai Kishen

Will I Crack a big exam coming up in Dec ?

Hey guys , I have a huge exam cming up in Dec . this exam has the potential to make or break my life . would be awesome if the knowledgeablemembers of the forum could help me out with this . Thanks . Regards, Jai
  5. Jai Kishen

Education loan/money for my studies ?

Hey guys , This question is regarding if i can get a loan or arrange the money for my masters abroad . would love it if someone can kindly give a reading . I've attached the chart below , would love it if people can read it . Regards, Jai
  6. Jai Kishen

Lost 2 silver pendants !

Hey guys , It woulds be extremely helpful if you could help me out regarding it , I just lost 2 silver pendants of mine today morning when I went out . It would be helpful if someone can give me some kind of indication of where it could be or will i ever get it back ? Regards, Jai
  7. Jai Kishen

Will this workout ? requesting kind help

Hello all, I've attached a chart regarding a new venture which I am thinking of taking , as the past 2 years i've had has left me no where ! and unemployed ! I might as well try to do something . Would appreciate some help here . Energyless, Jai
  8. Jai Kishen

The most important event in my life !

Hi all , Well the past 2years hasnt really been so good , but i've gathered all my courage and got back my confidence for an exam which I will be taking in dec . This exam is either going to make me or break me . (yes thats how my past 2years have been , an exam is going to decide if I am going...
  9. Jai Kishen

Stock speculations ... is it my thing ?

Hey guys , From the past year i;ve fallen in love with finance (the subject) and been obsessed with it . And i am thinking about venturing out into the options and futures market . although its high risked , it does seem to reward a few quite handsomely . plus , i am looking for studying it and...
  10. Jai Kishen

All my money gone ?

Hi all , Recently I invested all my savings in the stock market and cause of the rupee being weak , the market has fallen down . and I was wondering if I will loose all my money or will i get any profit from the investment ? Kindly help, Jai~ Question : will i even get profit form the...
  11. Jai Kishen

Will I get Kidnapped , killed or hurt ?

Kindly help , In big trouble .
  12. Jai Kishen

Education manifestation

Hello everyone , Recently I received my results to an exam I wrote but despite all the hardwork I put in I failed by just 2marks !!! Which has been a downfall for me recently . Luckily I was not dependent on that degree and found myself a job already based on the knowledge I got from the...
  13. Jai Kishen

Uanable to manifest liking towards education.

Hello everyone , Recently I received my results to an exam I wrote but despite all the hardwork I put in I failed by just 2marks !!! Which has been a downfall for me recently . Luckily I was not dependent on that degree and found myself a job already based on the knowledge I got from the...
  14. Jai Kishen

Am I going to be fired or blasted ? plz help

Hello everyone , Recently I got myself a really gud job and I seemed to have done exceptionally well . But my team today at work seems to have done a big mistake cause of which I am stuck in the loop . The parameters of the chaos is not yet measured but its really bad . Thus I wanted to know if...
  15. Jai Kishen

Rahu Mahadasha causing accidents again and again ?

Well I wanted to know if rahu mahadasha is causing accidents frequently for me or if its cause of someother reason ? cause I have met with 5 accidents in the past 3 years .(met one yesterday , broke my right thumb and a hairline crack on my right hip) and all of them have been around between...
  16. Jai Kishen

would love to know what my 5th harmonic chart has to say

Hello Members, I would like to know what my 5th harmonic chart has to say , as one of my frd told me that I had an artistic talent related to the 5th house , thus it would be awesome if any of you could help me out with it . Thanking you, Jai~
  17. Jai Kishen

What does my chart say ?

I would like to know what my vedic chart says about me and my future .(although looks a bit depressing ) Asking and Thanking, Jai~
  18. Jai Kishen

Gud education and Career ?

Hey , I casted a chart for "Will the cs venture be successful and fruitful for me" CS= course on study of company secretary . I pulled out this chart to know if i would be able to complete this course successfully , and after completion will this course be fruitful for me ? From what i can...
  19. Jai Kishen

Money for Further Studies .

Hello Members, I pulled out a chart ( lol on a horary frenzy) on "If i will be able to earn money for CS after may " CS = Company secretary . I am 20yrs old already and its high time i started to feed myself and not depend on my parents . so , yea this is what i can find from the chart : 1...
  20. Jai Kishen

In future what kind of relationship will we have ?

Hey guys , I pulled out this chart , to see what kind of relationship we would have in the future , we had an awesome relationship (we liked eachother but both of us were egoistic and dint confront it ) and suddenly we dont even talk to eachother , but I would be interested in knowing what kind...