Search results

1. JupiterEyed

When Will I Move?

Hi All, I REALLY want to move from where I am now. Have since the day I moved here (12/25/2012, 160 miles away from home) but I'm finally fed up with putting my life on hold for my partner, who has been dragging his feet about our future. Due to my desire and ability to move, I figured it was...
  2. JupiterEyed

Pl=Sa Solar Arc Experience

Hi guys. It's been an age since I've posted and I truly hope you're all doing as well as possible :happy: Just wanted to drop in and relay something I came across tonight. I haven't touched astrology too much in a few years. But tonight I found myself helping some Twitter friends do their...
  3. JupiterEyed

Go Back To London Within 15 years?

Two years ago, I cast a horary chart that was only titled “Go back to London? 15 years” in my astro.com database. There has actually been a development regarding a trip over, and I remembered that the chart existed after looking through my index the other day, so here we are…! A few...
  4. JupiterEyed

Traditional Astrology Courses

Greetings everyone! Though it's been about four years, I'm back and am finally ready to sink my teeth into traditional astrology. The only caveat is that I tend to drift off and lose focus if I'm not working within a structured frame (i.e., a workbook or a class/course of some kind). Do you...
  5. JupiterEyed

Quesited Placement

If a quesited person's significator keeps falling in the same house (through the course of sincerely distinct questions successfully answered by the charts), should this be regarded with suspicion or perhaps heeded as a hint? And if so, what could one look at next so as to prove/repudiate the...
  6. JupiterEyed

Contact Tomorrow?

Will they contact me tomorrow? Considerations: - Hour-ruler agreement: Mars ruling the hour with Pisces on ascendant; same triplicity. - Early ascendant probably denotes the situation is still developing and there may be factors unawares that may render question null Me: Jupiter/Moon Them...
  7. JupiterEyed

Partile Conjunction

**Actually, it's a partile TRINE, my apologies!! Does anyone know or have an interpretation of what it generally means when primary significators are in partile trine? Thank you in advance!
  8. JupiterEyed

Will They Drive Me?

Hello all! I have a short trip coming up to a conference that is being held approximately five hours from where I live. I was planning on driving by myself if push comes to shove, however, as of tonight my boyfriend was unusually worried and implored me to ask my mentor (who is also attending)...
  9. JupiterEyed

Significators in late degrees

Hello everyone! I have two related questions pertaining to significators. 1. Is my understanding that significators at the end or beginning degrees of a sign can point to an impending or recent change in attitude, regard or overall situation (especially within context to the question)...
  10. JupiterEyed

Will I meet with them today? (Known)

As the title says, the question I asked is "Will I meet with (them) today?" I have a 9th house relationship with this person; we are to meet and talk pertaining to a project that could be submitted to a conference. I was honestly curious as to what was or was not going to happen today and...
  11. JupiterEyed

Specific Significator Question...

Hello Everyone, Does anyone know or have any thoughts on what I might use as the significator(s) for an ovarian cyst? I have a horary question I'm only beginning to contemplate asking, but I'd like to know what I should be looking for, or at, first. Thanks in advance, *JupiterEyed
  12. JupiterEyed

Peregrine Planets and Onward

Greetings! In looking at the dignities (via Lilly's table) of the seven traditional planets in my natal chart... it appears that all of them are peregrine. Additionally, the Sun is in detriment, whereas Mercury is in fall and detriment. --------------------Dom--Exa--Trip--Term--Face Su 24 AQU...
  13. JupiterEyed

Will I go to London? (Known Outcome)

In light of a discussion had on the forum a few weeks ago, I thought it might be interesting to post a funky chart for which the outcome is known. My boyfriend was "okay'ed" to study abroad for one month over the summer of 2010. He wanted me to come with him, especially for London, as he had...
  14. JupiterEyed

When will I get pregnant for the first time?

Greetings everyone! This is my first public “stab” at a horary chart! Wish me luck as I’ll need it :-) I asked: when will I get pregnant for the first time? The Moon is the hour ruler in this chart (set for my location) and shares the same nature with Pisces: cold and moist. First, the...
  15. JupiterEyed

Salutations!

Greetings, everyone! :smile: Suffice it to say, I'm a new member! I'd been lurking around the forums for about a week and finally decided to join with the hope of expanding, simultaneously, both my knowledge and practice of Astrology (more so horary). I admire how active these forums are, as...
  16. JupiterEyed

Inquiry on significator for quesited person

Hello everyone! :smile: I hope all is going well! I am relatively new to horary astrology and I would like to ask for advice on a matter I am not so clear on. When choosing a significator for the quesited, when the quesited is a person, do we choose the house that represents that person's...