Search results

1. M

am i healthy to concieve and when it will happend?

I need your help very very much ... From this horary chart you will see that I asked/posed this question in September. So far the pregnancy has still not occurred. That means I need your help on analysis of health aspects of my body (reproductive system, endocrine system), is there any Eventual...
  2. M

will we marry and when ?

Here is my chart Me 1st house represent by venus placed in second house in cancer He 7th house represent by mars placed in 6th house (house of his joy) in libra (ruled by me.... venus has dignitie by face his significator is in detriment but ruled by me they do not directly apply to each...
  3. M

Will he propose me marriage?

hello , I am at the begging of relationship with person who seems very interested in me and with serious intentions and plans for our future. So my question is will he propose me marriage, is he my destined one or ? I see very bad signs/omens here and my opinion is that question is NO ....but...
  4. M

Is this end of my love relationship?

My question is is this end of my long lasting love relationship. I have big fight with my boyfriend and he really hurt me with his attitudes gestures words....I stop to talk with him I am very angry cos we have serious problems but he refuse to see them and he refuse to change anything.... So...
  5. M

When will I get married , with whom ?

Hello I need your help and instructions......... I cast this question at 28.02.2011 at 01:22 , I have love relationship for more than 3,5 years but I do not see any progress or any intention to become marriage. So because I am 33 years old I am interested will I ever get married and with whom...