Search results

1. S

Riley Keough

What do you think of Riley's birth chart? She's Lisa Marie Presley's daughter. Keep thinking about her during these recent times of heartbreak, her brother, now her mother passed. Chart aspects and patterns stated here: https://astro-charts.com/persons/chart/riley-keough/ Also, what do you...
  2. S

unusual ongoing health problem

Hello, since early 2015, difficult. time consuming & expensive medical treatment. Unusual health problem. When do you think this will end? Likely born with the propensity to develop it. Dr's staff often lack service. Hardly anyone works in this field, too far into it to go elsewhere, others...
  3. S

home

Thankyou. I understand astrology/society calls it 'unearned' money; in my case earnt it (mother's unpaid carer 1 year, then about 5yrs' unpaid work clearing what parents left behind. Reimbursement only for all that unpaid work and related expenses). It's unusual situation, everyone sees 'parents...
  4. S

home

Hello I live with abusive sister. When will I be able to move into home of my own? (trying to win money; not eligible for loan). Parents died last 5 yrs. Next few yrs will get 2 amounts of money, but it's only reimbursement of own money put in, due to expenses etc. No 'inheritance'. 14 May...
  5. S

unbearable living situation, when will it end?

Hello Since last posting, my sister's birth time may have been found (12.38pm, 8 March 1969, Echuca Victoria Australia). Her pretend boyfriend was living in his deceased' parents house. That has now been sold, last day 20 Dec 2019. He will then move in with us at my sister's house. Severely...
  6. S

Thanks for your replies Sweat Pea & Chillaxer - it's helpful when others are going through similar transits. One of the many difficulties in my situation, or as it's called in astrology, the 'learnings', is dealing with myths. 1950s attitudes about death still exist, amazing. One of them is...
  7. S

Hello, When will the end of the transit through the 4th be Ashriia? It is now 29/11/16; situation is no better. More and more problems to deal with each month. Absolutely no transformation within self at all. If anything, feel weaker and weaker as the unbearable weight of the problems becomes...
  8. S

Thankyou for your replies. theV: sister's job ending, like tornado, wants to catch up on backlog of her own stuff. Once makes progress, likely tornado turns to big ongoing job going through parent's stuff. That could be Sept problems beginning. No problems neighbours. Early childhood schooling...
  9. S

Hello theV nice to see you. Thankyou for your kind words, prayer and looking at my chart. Things getting better and the freedom mentioned around the time of mother's passing has not eventuated.
  10. S

Thankyou. Do you see a time in the next few years when I'll be able to achieve my lifelong dream of having my own home and separating, going my own way from sister?
  11. S

Thankyou for taking the time to look at my chart and working on your responses. Waybread: Cost of keeping house so minimal, not worth mentioning/thinking about. Huge myth in society “thou shalt not have a house just sitting there. Must rent it out/get a boarder. Get rid of contents asap.” We’re...
  12. S

Hello Sorry if uploaded chart incorrectly, can't find instructions. Previous thread, can't find it to work out how to resurrect.Thankyou to all who replied. Both parents unexpectedly passed. Living btw room in sister's (8 Mar 69) house & our parents' house. Will take about a yr to go through...
  13. S

what am I up against? how long?

Thankyou for your replies. Can't shake the feeling that mum's passing was too early, not meant to be until later this yr, or 2017 or 2018. Just getting used to being her full time carer (she was in nursing home but many things to do). Any thoughts on this? My life & situation: hopeless. Living...
  14. S

Thankyou very much for your responses. I'm in Shepparton, Victoria Australia, Mum passed away here Wednesday 8.35am 10 February. Huge shock. Don't really understand how chart says it's going to be all about me. Managing mum's affairs will continue on for quite some time (many mths). Then...
  15. S

nurse thinks she's only got couple of days left. Probably born at night but don't have time of birth.
  16. S

Hello Thankyou very much for your replies, it is comforting and I really appreciate it. It was great Sweet Pea could reply (that was what friend request was about) as you'd worked on it previously, was comforting that you hadn't missed anything (didn't think you would've but hopefully you know...
  17. S

Hello kshantaram thought I replied, but it's not in the thread, think computer crashed & forgot to redo it. Thanks very much for taking the time & working on it. - not sure what 'previous 1.5yr separative node' refers to - saw mum less in 2008-2012 during study; have never been close due to...
  18. S

will she recover? Seems too soon
  19. S

Hello It's a huge shock Barb (mother) in very very critical condition in hospital with pnenomia. After the responses last time, wasn't expecting this until the second half of this year. Tried to attach her chart, can't get it to work. Think how astro.com works has changed since the...
  20. S

Hello Thankyou so much Sweet Pea, spot on, very helpful. "you can see on the ephemeris when the opposition to Uranus will be exact"... studying the ephemeris I can't see that at all. When is it? My natal Uranus is 24 Lib 36 20 R, I thought the opposite is Aries, but I can't see Uranus in...