Search results

1. R

Will things ever stabilize for me

Thanks and yes I'm actually studying now and trying to get into an apprentice program. They have accepted my application and now I have to pass an aptitude test, then an interview. I just hope this is something I can be happy and successful with for the rest of my life.
  2. R

Thanks for replying and I'll try to pull up the chart with transits. I like to think I'm brilliant(leo moon):biggrin: and when I do want to figure something out I normally get totally into it and it stays in my mind until I have it solved, kind of like being obsessed. I think this is the chart...
  3. R

Weight and Metabolism according to astrology.

Hello, I have moon square venus and I'm actually skinny but I do have a serious sweet tooth and I love starchy foods. I was slightly overweight during different times of my life, teenager and after back surgery.
  4. R

I think the Uranus in my chart has been the source of my constantly changing mind when it comes to every aspect of life. So does anyone see me ever settling down. I currently want to and I've stopped all my crazy adventures and volunteering to go here and there with the military. This is the...