Search results

1. A

Neptune square MC and everything else

any thoughts? thank you :)
  2. A

Neptune square MC and everything else

Hi there, Neptune in the 6th house is currently squaring my Midheaven: when is this transit ending? It has created a huge amount of chaos in my professional life and a crushing feeling of emptiness in this area of my life. The "highest" moment just happened a few days ago, I have been...
  3. A

Saturn transiting 4th House and Pluto the 5th

Hello jollyzal, Thanks for your reply! You are correct, I have experienced restrictions and limitations due to work - now and in the past. My childhood was marked by parents who were supportive but did not have enough time to be with me because of their work. Eventually, I grew up with a sense...
  4. A

Hello Kitchy, Many thanks for sharing and for your thoughts on these transits. Although we have different experiences and stories, the core of the questions that Saturn and Pluto touch is similar. I am wondering if the storm will be lighter than the transit of Pluto through the 4th. And I...
  5. A

Anyone? Thanks ;)
  6. A

Hello everyone, I have so much curiosity about my transits in general that I am not sure where to start! I think that my life was turned upside down in the last 2-3 years. A lot of changes. Still single, though. 4th house: Currently I have Saturn transiting my 4th house, conjunct Uranus. I...
  7. A

Is the worst over?

Thanks very much. I will PM you with some questions
  8. A

Is the worst over?

Dear Astrology lovers, I would be very grateful if you could help me understanding my current and future transits and progressions. What I want to know is: - is the worst over? - how does the next months or years look like? To make a long story short, I have been through many challenges in...
  9. A

Chiron in 7th house transit

Hello, I posted this thread a while ago but never got any replies. It would be great if someone could give me an hand at interpreting my seemingly doomed 7th house. Thanks!
  10. A

Chiron in 7th house transit

Hi everyone! Chiron is transiting my 7th house, which is in Pisces. It will stay here for a very long time. I'm not sure for how long. What could be the effects of Chiron on relationships, considering the aspects it's making with other planets? I know that I will probably have healing...
  11. A

Love & Work - What's in the stars?

anyone? thank you!
  12. A

Love & Work - What's in the stars?

Hi all, I'm currently rebuilding my life - professionally and romantically speaking. In both areas I suffered a lot, and last year was pivotal. I left a very unfulfilling job, love was hard on me and eventually I moved on. I consciously decided to leave people and things behind so that I can...
  13. A

Very long transit - Neptune in 6th square Natal Sun in 9th?

Hi Krewster, Thanks for your reply. I bet a "free-from-Nept party" is a well deserved one after this transit :lol: Although you're on a different life stage, it's good to know what are the possibilities that this transit carries. "practising not blaming myself ", yes, I can see myself doing...
  14. A

Very long transit - Neptune in 6th square Natal Sun in 9th?

Hi all, Neptune transiting the 6th house will square my Natal Sun in the 9th house for a long, long time. According to Astro.com, it will happen between the end of March 2014 and January. I am a bit scared. I've made big changes in my professional life recently (I quit a job), I'm learning how...
  15. A

Career - What do the heavens say?

Hi all, Recently (end of October) there was a major turning point in my career. After a series of unfortunate events, I decided to leave the company in which I was and I establish myself as a freelance worker. For 6 years I worked for people who treat their employees with too much arrogance and...
  16. A

What is going on in my life? Family, career, love

Hi kimbermoon! Thanks so much for helping me to understand what is going in in my inner and outer life! So many things to think and talk about... I can feel the 'cleaning out the closet phase'. Mind, communications in general, romance. It's all being tested. I'm experiencing a few hardships...
  17. A

Can you help me with my Solar Return Chart?

Thanks so much for your patience and care! :) I'm going to try this. By the way, my current latitude and longitude:38º 44 N 9º 9 W Have a great day!
  18. A

Thanks! I'm trying to figure out how to do draw this on astro.com, since the option is not there, I need to know when Venus returned to its natal position: 22°22'24" in Aries.
  19. A

Hi all, Can you help me to read my Solar Return Chart? I have most of the planets in 12th house, so I'm a bit concerned with that. Also, what can you tell me about the planets and aspects in 5th and 7th houses? The presence of Saturn worries me. Heaviness and suffering is all I had so far in...
  20. A

What is going on in my life? Family, career, love

Hi astrology02! Thanks for joining this thread! It's a relief to see that I'm not alone in this Saturn-Pluto craziness. Thinking "this will pass, this is for the best and this is testing you" has helped to cope with the many issues. But sometimes I just feel so tired and frustratred! My income...