Search results

1. Taurus81

mental illness and astrology

everybody wants a quick fix, when it's just that some need more help learning to cope, need a better diet, more exercise, and detox of free radicals.. and a transformation on the thought process coupled with being more in touch with themselves.. you can't fix something if you aren't conscious of...
  2. Taurus81

I have to agree with you.. i think you need to go through these things personally to be an effective psychologist, problem is many of the people who have been have a hard time getting on their feet and getting into careers.. psychology is a very new science though, not even 200 yrs old (im a...
  3. Taurus81

Is septil "fatal"?

i'm new to minor aspects and also to the harmonics :) sorry.. i didn't read it right was half awake
  4. Taurus81

12th house magnet?

oh it definitely goes both ways.. some of my best friends are geminis, and some of the ppl who befriended me to use me for one reason or another have been geminis, obviously depends on other aspects :) for example, one of my ex- best friends started dating a gem guy, and he kept hitting on me...
  5. Taurus81

stumped by stellium yod combo (and pisces mc)

i know what a yod is.. i'm stumped because it points at a stellium and a house i can't find a lot of information on.. i've known about and been trying to figure this yod out for over half a decade. thank you for the links though..
  6. Taurus81

i've been trying to figure it out forever.. reading 6 pages into google, i've already seen most of those sites.. some wonderful choices i might add, and i think i see one or two that don't look familiar.. thank you very much :)
  7. Taurus81

Can you guess my sister's rising sign from her photo?

lmao!! my husband has cancer moon on his asc!!
  8. Taurus81

Questions about Pluto (natal & in transit)

i didn't look your chart up so i don't know exactly where your natal saturn is by degree, i just went through my saturn return (multiple times, **** retrograde lol) last year ..it's slow moving so of course it's gradual and spans a bit of time, it's not instant.. i'm still reeling from the after...
  9. Taurus81

your saturn return is coming up, adjust the date to the future to when that happens and see if anything jumps out at you there
  10. Taurus81

my son and my brother both have autism and both have 1st house cap moons and asc, both are water sign, and virtually all of my brother's chart is concentrated in the 2nd quadrant alone i have a 12th house moon (trouble trusting people with my real self) in gemini opposing neptune.. minor drug...
  11. Taurus81

i use a combined technique of using astro.com and tweaking the birth time using www.astrofaces.com for missing birth times.. doesn't give an exact time and it depends on the amount and quality of photos but it helps..
  12. Taurus81

it definitely hits you with a lot to make you transform.. how hard it is depends on how adaptable you are. i began life with pluto at the end of libra beginning of 5th, and the immediate transit across scorpio opposing an 11th house taurus stellium that first hit mars, then my sun, then venus...
  13. Taurus81

generally a nice sign isn't it :)
  14. Taurus81

Is septil "fatal"?

http://www.universalastrologer.com/septile.html
  15. Taurus81

Is septil "fatal"?

Re: Is septil "fatal"? septile?? do you mean septile??
  16. Taurus81

sun opposition ascendant !

both of my kids have this.. my daughter is a 7th house cap with cancer asc and my son is a late 6th house cancer with cap asc.. my daughter needs constant companionship for the most part, and is very cute and magnetic, particularly with kids my son (6th house has not given him an easy path...
  17. Taurus81

cancer heehee, i'm a cancer rising, my daughter is a cancer asc, my son is a cancer sun, and my husband is a gem/cancer cusp asc lol all have that general head shape more or less lol
  18. Taurus81

Your Favorite Astrology Sites

for unknown birth times, i use a combo of www.astro.com and www.astrofaces.com ..astrofaces is definitely worth checking out if you haven't already
  19. Taurus81

i have a stellium of personal planets (sun merc venus mars and chiron) in 11th taurus, making a yod with 5th libra pluto and 6th sagi neptune, with uranus/vertex loosely between those two and opposite the focal point ..also baffling me is the pisces mc.. identity of purpose def muddled, common...
  20. Taurus81

Love can't seem to locate me..help?

i feel like maybe you need to focus on your true self security and sense of worth first and maybe that will lift your block..