Search results

1. F

can anyone help

Hello respected, I was in much pain the time I joined this forum. Tried getting a lot of predictions here and elsewhere but nothing to affect Can anyone help with the reason? I just realized coz someone messaged me today and asked if any prediction got right. Again will be looking to hear back...
  2. F

no prediction came right

Hello respected, I was in much pain the time I joined this forum. Tried getting a lot of predictions here and elsewhere but nothing to affect Can anyone help with the reason? I just realized coz someone messaged me today and asked if any prediction got right. Again will be looking to hear back...
  3. F

Anyone versed with KP system for prediction

Not going all that great. I usually go pick up articles from internet. but still need to find a balance between my spiritual side and practical senses. which ever chart i start with deviates one way or teh other questioning things. so lot of confusion. I was thinking about picking few books...
  4. F

Navmasha Chart- Reading

Thank you sir. Just wanted to say i have become fan I have following you around :)
  5. F

Virinchi Ji: namskaar: faith in Astrology and God

Dear Vrinchi sir, First of all a very great namaskaar. I have been spellbound by your predictions on illuminatetoday.com regarding the cricket world cup. So lots of kudos and congrats you on that. I did had questions on faith towards god and astrology? When knowing much is too much? Past...
  6. F

Navmasha Chart- Reading

Dear Vrinchi, first of all thanks for all the input. I have somehow became a great fan on how confidently you have been predicting things. at the same time will like to share somnething. I did go for our guruji/pandit ji for a face reading in Jan. He alos predicted the same things about the...
  7. F

sorry mahesh I dont have exact date of marriage but it was in nov 2010 as got this data from someone. after analysing this i analysed a chart of a friend 17 th sept 1983, 06:29 am, delhi; in this case 7th cusp lord also signify 5th and 9th house. although i will call his marr intercase but...
  8. F

Hi mahesh, This lady got married in nov 2010 which is period of sun-saturn-mercury. and saturn is not at all in teh list of fruitful significators? in btw how we narrow down list of fruitful significators
  9. F

Hi mahesh, the period this lady got married in not among signifactors of 2, 7 or 11. I am confused please help
  10. F

Hi, I just picked case study for girl who has been already married. 10th april 1986 new delhi, India 17:17 PM I just somehow not able to get down to list of fruitful indicators. Mahesh, If you wanna help me over in getting to her date of marriage which is already in past would be...
  11. F

thanks mahesh. it really helps! so how has been your experience so far with Kp system? just curious so i can start giving my astrology studies a little direction. tahnks I do appreciate help given so far :)
  12. F

Hi mtayal, First of all thanks for all the help and reading my chart. I do appreciate your time. Also i have just begining to start studying astrology so i have raken my chart a a case study as i know myself the best. So just wanted to ask as how you have reched this time. By any chance can...
  13. F

Well Thanks! I need to know my engagement and marriage dates. Imean more into navmasha which you can tell. Details: 22nd may 1983 06:45 am new delhi, india thnaks ! I will be looking forward
  14. F

Anyone uses KP method prediction

Hi Tikana, This Kp method is method dervied out of vedic astrology; it uses few concepts of western; so practitioners of this system believe . this is best so far in predicting things as its dependent upon nakshatras and their lord. You can google find out more on it kpastrology.com i guess...
  15. F

Where is the soulmate hiding?

Thanks for teh effort ! Time is appreciated :). rest will figure something. its just i want to go apiritual so needed to see if thses things exist. i am keeping my fingers crossed
  16. F

hen I will meet my soulmate?

excellente great guys! thanks for the help. This neptune article kinda just blew me awat it seems. thanks for the help and direction
  17. F

Navmasha Chart- Reading

Dear Vrinchi First of all I would like to say sorry in case people here are feeling thses types of questions are not relevant. The only thing although I will like to do is put my point forward After my lat relationship ended I had been a little curious to know is this all fate or something? As...
  18. F

Where is the soulmate hiding?

Dear Visitors First of all I would like to say sorry in casepeople here are feeling thses types of questions are not relevant. The only thing although I will like toido is put my point forward After my lat relationship ended I had been a little curious to know is this all fate or something? As...
  19. F

hen I will meet my soulmate?

Dear Visitors First of all I would like to say sorry in casepeople here are feeling thses types of questions are not relevant. The only thing although I will like toido is put my point forward After my lat relationship ended I had been a little curious to know is this all fate or something? As...