Search results

1. astrology02

SATURN RETURN...please help me astrology friends :(

Hi friends :) I am currently just beginning my saturn return. I have attached my chart below. I have Saturn in capricorn, 12th house in my natal chart. To add to the intensity Saturn is my chart ruler. Last year...I developed a compulsive gambling problem. Which put me in a massive amount...
  2. astrology02

Will I Get Fired From My Job?

Hi everyone, Of course this is a question suited for Mercury retrograde :) I was wondering ... Will I be fired from my job? I work in the healthcare field- I have been doing this job for about a year and a half so far. I thought by now this job would be second nature but it is still a...
  3. astrology02

Will I be Moving departments at my job?…need to know is the Sun combust in this chart

Hi everyone, I am still a beginner to Horary…so I apologize if this question is stupid. I cast a chart asking "Will They Be Moving Me at my job" I just wanted to know if this chart is considered invalid- because is the sun combust because it is within 8 degrees of the moon? I checked others...
  4. astrology02

Will I get Fired Within The Next Month? I messed up really bad!!!

Will I get Fired Within The Next Month? (Known Outcome) Hi everyone, I initially cast a horary chart asking : Will I get fired within the next 3 months... here is the thread: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89855 But since casting that chart some major events have...
  5. astrology02

7 Year Relationship: Do I Stay…Or Do I Go?

Hi Everyone, My question for this Horary is: Where is my relationship with X going ? (X referring to my boyfriend) I am 26 and for the past 7 years I have been in this relationship. I have never had anyone who really stayed in my life for that long. Friends come and go, family come and go-...
  6. astrology02

Will I quit or get fired from my job within the next 3 months?

Hi everyone, I have studied Western astrology for years, but Horary is a new technique that I am still trying to master. I feel like I always want to read a Horary chart like a western chart, but they are completely different! My question I asked was: Will I quit or get fired from my job...
  7. astrology02

29th Degree Support Group (All welcome)

Hi everyone, I am sure anyone who has a planet at the 29th degree can relate to my experiences. The 29th degree is known as "the weakest point of a sign" or a bit "fuzzy". I didn't really think much of it but I really think this degree is the main reason for a lot of my troubles. Yes there are...
  8. astrology02

Do not want to get hurt again…can someone just give me the cold hard truth?

I became really good friends with a girl I worked with. It seemed we had a really great friendship. I had been hurt so many times before in friendships that I thought maybe I finally found a genuine friend? She just has been ignoring me and lately I am regretting this friendship. By the looks...
  9. astrology02

Should I take the new position my boss is offering me?

Hi everyone, I recently got offered a promotion out of the blue, it is a great opportunity but my intuition is telling me not to take it? My intuition is known to be wrong before, so my question for this horary is: Should I take the new position my boss is offering me? The reason I am asking...
  10. astrology02

Is this chart destined for career failure? :(

Hi everyone, I am currently experiencing a horrible time in my career. I have pluto conjunct my midheaven which indicates constant crisis and change? Also my MC is in a water sign so that can also represent instability. I have been to countless astrologers and they always try to paint this...
  11. astrology02

Scorpio Midheaven - Share Your Experiences Here!

Hi everyone, I decided to start a thread on having Scorpio on the Midheaven. If you have scorpio on the midheaven please feel free to share your experiences…maybe we can all learn something from one another :) My thoughts: I think when you have any water sign (cancer, pisces or scorpio) on...
  12. astrology02

When will it get better? In desperation :(

Hi everyone, I have been studying Western astrology for about 6 years & just recently I became very interested in Vedic astrology. I have been going through a rough time for the past 6 years (since my Mars Maha Dasha began). I am in the sub dasha of venus right now…and then in 2015 I will be...
  13. astrology02

Pluto Transiting 12th House…can't deal anymore!

Does anyone else have pluto transiting their 12th house? are you going crazy too? I can't believe i'm saying this, but i'm actually looking forward to when pluto conjuncts my ascendant. My life started unravelling about 5 years ago…up until then things had been going pretty good. As soon as...
  14. astrology02

This is a really stupid question but can someone help me!!

Hi everyone, I know this may seem like such a stupid question… but I am currently experience transiting saturn (10th house) opposite my natal moon in the 4th Would this affect my professional life (career etc.) because saturn is transiting the 10th? OR Would this affect my home life because...
  15. astrology02

Pluto transiting the 12th house...i am done.

It has been about 7 years since pluto entered my 12th house...and all i can say is i'm done. When pluto first entered my 12th house in 2007, I didn't really feel the strong effects. That was right around the time I was about to enter college...I felt a little unsure of what to do, but nothing...
  16. astrology02

Does My Chart Show Career Failure?

Does my chart show failure when it comes to career? I know that a perfect career is not in everyone's cards...I would just like to know the truth. I have went to so many psychics, tarot card readers, astrologers and they all paint this rosey picture of how my career will eventually improve...
  17. astrology02

Does Venus Conjunct North Node = Unrequited Love?

I recently met a man whose venus conjuncts my north node. When we first met there was this instant connection...I felt like we just understood each other. Also there was this overwhelming feeling of love. I met him while travelling and there is this uneasy feeling because we live in...
  18. astrology02

Julianne Hough: Her Chart Confuses me!! Please help:)

Hi everyone, Julianne Hough is my favourite actress/dancer (from DWTS)...if you watch her in interviews or on television she is always so bubbly and seems genuinely happy. She portrays this image of being really close to her family. For me though, her chart completely contradicts that. There...
  19. astrology02

Does Anyone have Chiron conjunct MC?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had chiron conjunct their MC ? Did you find your emotions were repressed as a child? Thanks for any input :)