Search results

1. adrianastrologer

Fixed Stars

The topic of fixed stars must come up from time to time. I'm reluctant to bring it up because I don't want to freak anybody out, but I'm curious to know how other people use them in readings, or if they ignore them. It has always been my believe that even with difficult placements in...
  2. adrianastrologer

Grand Trine

Does anyone have a Grand Trine or know someone with a Grand Trine in their chart? How does it manifest in your/their life? I recently redid my chart, adding aspects to my Ascendant and Midheaven, and found that casting the chart that way means I have a Grand Trine in Taurus, Virgo and...
  3. adrianastrologer

North Node in Pisces - help, what's going on?

I recently put this in someone else's thread on the subject, and was advised by another member that it shoud be a separate thread or it might not be seen by many people. I have my North Node in Pisces (11th house). My question is, I recently read a book describing the North Node in Virgo, and...
  4. adrianastrologer

Creative blocks/self-sabotage

I am new here, and very excited to be a part of this community. I just wanted to start a thread on feeling creatively blocked. This could be a general discussion but I am also looking for intepretation of my chart, if anyone feels inclined - I know there is a lot of wisdom in this group. I...
  5. adrianastrologer

Scorpios: terrifying, and yet so juicy

I want to talk about Scorpios. When I meet a Scorpio man (as a Taurus) I can almost feel the heat coming off him. I want to engage, but I can't help but think: danger ahead. Is that really fair? (I think it's okay to say this - I have Moon in Scorpio.) Does anyone know any really exalted...
  6. adrianastrologer

book lifting...? Learning Astrology by Sharp

I bought this book to have a second opinion when it came to signs and their house placements. I was comparing Sharp's interpretations when it turned out, the author has basically lifted the entire section of his book from The Astrologer's Handbook by Acker. Has anyone else noticed this? Or...
  7. adrianastrologer

Intercepted houses

I 've had two main questions about astrology, and I hope it's okay - I've listed one on the forum and here is the other: I don't know if a thread was started about this before, but I am curious about intercepted houses. I really don't undertand them. I am Taurus rising, and I have Cancer in...
  8. adrianastrologer

Saturn in 12th house, listed as 1st

I am new to the site, and so thankful you all are here. I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I'm curious for any insights you all might have concerning my chart, or if anyone can answer a question for me please: I have Mercury and Saturn in the 12 house, but it is so close...
  9. adrianastrologer

Excited to find you!

Hello everyone! This is my first time here. I've been studying astrology off and on for many years, but began a serious, focused study within the last year and a half. It has been so powerful and illuminating - an incredible, life-changing experience. Everyone in my life is tired of me...