Search results

1. PhoenixFlames09

Hairy Transits - Can you share your experiences?

I'm experiencing a Neptune conjunct ASC as well. Pointers?? The funny thing was when it first started, I was reading about another teenager who committed suicide because of bullying, and I felt...like I was responsible, though it took place on the other side of the country. I just felt like...
  2. PhoenixFlames09

Pluto sextile Moon

I have been experiencing a Pluto sextile Moon transit also. Though my Moon sign is Scorpio, and it sits right in my 8th House conjunct Natal Pluto. When I was looking down your threads, you mentioned your dreams, and that Pluto manifests itself first through the subconscious and then ascends...
  3. PhoenixFlames09

Synastry about mutual oppositions

So..there's this person I've been having a secret romance with for a couple weeks now, only because we have mutual friends and we don't want them to find out about it just yet. When i looked at our synastry, we have mutual Venus oppose Mars to each other. Me: Venus in Aries, Mars in...
  4. PhoenixFlames09

Why have I always been so unlucky in love?

Speaking of transits, I have something weird going on. I've been experiencing transiting Saturn through my 7th house since it left Leo (due to my expanded 1st and 7th house). I have done a lot of growing up actually, but as it comes close to leaving my 7th and into my 8th next October, I'm...
  5. PhoenixFlames09

Oh man, I think I was away for TOO long! Thanks for both of you for your explanations! It's highly accurate.
  6. PhoenixFlames09

It's interesting that when an astrologer knows his stuff, he can pinpoint many areas surrounding alot of things. I laughed when you started focusing on Venus square Uranus, because well...I don't like women romantically. Some of my aspects in my chart seem like I would get along with women...
  7. PhoenixFlames09

Not to bore you with too many details, I feel VERY unlucky in love. For one thing, I've been in two LTRs in my life--one with a Scorpio Sun, Aquarius Moon, Virgo Rising-- the attraction was immediate and magnetic, but as it turned out, they were so horribly wrong for me. The 2nd person was a...
  8. PhoenixFlames09

Your Attraction Profile: Who You Attract And Why

Okay, hmmmm... My 2nd house is ruled by Aries, and Jupiter occupies it. It also shares rulership with Taurus. When I'm attracted to someone, I'm usually the one jumping in, being the flirt and bragging about my accomplishments and achievements. I'm very charming and love getting my way, and...
  9. PhoenixFlames09

Eros/Psyche

There isn't much I know about asteroids. I don't know much about when they are in signs, I've only been able to see conclusive interpretations of Eros (but not in the houses), but not much on Psyche. If you know anything about Psyche in the signs and houses, can you tell me about it? I'd really...
  10. PhoenixFlames09

Indications of Fame in a Natal Chart

The 10th house is the public, entrepreneurship, success, career, external life, father figure, home away from home. I have Mars conjunct MC meaning that I dislike being told what to do because I'm very strong willed and have lots of energy. I'm independent and I'd prefer to have a job where I...
  11. PhoenixFlames09

I just posted my natal chart, since you asked so nicely. ;)
  12. PhoenixFlames09

Difference in compatibility!!!

Woah. I was born in Salem, Oregon as well! And now I live in Portland. Strange....(I'm not joking. I'm serious.)
  13. PhoenixFlames09

Why does it seem like Vedic Astrology wants to rip open your soul and leave you feeling hopeless?
  14. PhoenixFlames09

Wow, it popped up on Google??? Well, I SHOULD be used to happenings like this, cuz "coincidences" happen all the time in my life, but I'm still shocked every time they happen. It's crazy!
  15. PhoenixFlames09

2012 Mayan end of days chart

Strange.... I looked at the transits occuring on the famous 2012 event and some things have piqued my interest: -Neptune will be conjuncting my ASC and Mercury in Aquarius -Saturn will be in my 8th house sitting in between my natal Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio -Pluto will be conjuncting my...
  16. PhoenixFlames09

O_O Wow, you actually died? THEN came back from the dead to look at your natal chart? You're a strange fellow! :P I laughed when you told me that. Maybe you're more destined for fame than the person you originally posted about....
  17. PhoenixFlames09

Synastry between

What are the highlights of this relationship? What might be the downfalls? As a note: It seems that both of us are drawn to each other. In fact, we are slightly possessive of each other, even though we haven't officiated the relationship. He seems a little insecure though--kinda like he...
  18. PhoenixFlames09

Crazy compatibility between my friend and his bf’s chart – What do you all think?

I'm more concerned of the Capricorn identity myself. First off, Capricorns don't throw caution to the wind, especially in money matters. Because Mark's sign is Sagittarius, he's not going to have any issue with travelling around; afterall, Sagittarius is a sign that rules over long-distance...
  19. PhoenixFlames09

Generally with achieving fame, we look at the 10th house (publicity, fame, success). Since the 10th house is the highest point in our natal charts, it is also what is most visible to others. The Sun is also a good reference point, and if it's placement supports the 10th house and any planets...
  20. PhoenixFlames09

Pluto heals your illnesses depending on the house placement

My Pluto is located in Scorpio in the 8th house. There's a Moon conjunction in Scorpio as well. Up until I was in high school, whenever I got sick, I leaned on my mom to take care of me. At that point, she was the only person who could get me to feel better. I used to cuddle with her when I was...