Search results

1. french13

mars in the 8th house

ok thanks guys. great info. I was just a little freaked out because I'm only 22 and I didn't wanna see death so soon. lol. But thanks.
  2. french13

who was the real canadian killer homolka or bernardo or both?

maybe this is just a random dumb question but I was kind of curious about this. there were 3 women killed during 87-92. There's been quite a bit of controversy on who really killed the 3 girls so I'm looking to astrology for this question. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bernardo...
  3. french13

mars in the 8th house

I heard that that is a very bad combination causing death or diseases. Is this true? You can take a look at my natal chart I have attached below. Was just wondering about this. It's really creepy. Thanks.
  4. french13

can you tell from your natal chart

wow, thanks. I'll read up on all those sites. Thanks for the answers. I'm not trying to get a free reading or anything. I'm actually just trying to get more involved with astrology and how to understand it. I'm still very new and confused so when I ask questions like this I'm just trying to...
  5. french13

can you tell from your natal chart

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but if not then please move it for me, but I was just wondering. Can you tell from your natal chart when you will be most motivated (goal oriented) in your careers, exercise, job inspired, etc. Because lately I have become more...
  6. french13

Can someone explain my birth chart?

Thank you Tanne =)
  7. french13

thanks, I'll google that up. and yes he wants to have a baby....particularly a son, but I told him that we should be blessed with whatever gender we are given. My family is prone to having twins, but it's highly unlikely for that to happen since it's only from one side. Wouldn't that be a...
  8. french13

oh ok, thanks for the information. I'll actually check into that soon.
  9. french13

I'm still in questioning of when or if I will have children. I've been reading the beginner's guide here and I can tell it's going to take a while to figure it out on my own. If anyone else could be of any help I would deeply appreciate it. And to Tanne, what did you mean exactly by excess heat?
  10. french13

My friend is dying...

I don't know if I could be of any help and I hope this suggestion is allowed on here, but I've heard of using such things as organic apple cider vinegar for fighting cancer cells. You can google it on the internet. I strongly believe in herbs and alternative medicine as a better form of...
  11. french13

Hey again. Thanks alot for the replies. I deeply appreciate it. As for the reading, well I promise I'm not here for a free reading. I actually wanna learn about astrology and how to read others' natal charts so I can be somewhat useful to the community. I feel I might sound dumb if I try to...
  12. french13

Hello everyone

I'm new here. Just joined last night. I've always been into astrology since I was about 16 but never knew any good websites to chat with other people who highly believe in this as well. I'm a Capricorn with an asc Aries and I first took a deeper notice of astrology when I started reading the...
  13. french13

I know it's only been a few hours, but I was just wondering if someone could help with this. You could even give me a general reply about my natal chart what everything means if you don't know the answer to the former. I would deeply appreciate any reply. Thanks.
  14. french13

Can someone explain my birth chart? I'm trying to conceive Please can someone answer this for me. I have been wanting to get pregnant for awhile and have been trying for 1 year with no luck. Hopefully I'm not infertile. I was wondering if anyone could tell when or if I ever get pregnant...
  15. french13

Please disregard this extra post. I did not know how to delete it.