Search results

1. O

Who was the burglar

Chart is for the date and time of robbery. Can't give too many details - am curious if ex husband was involved in this. It was a family members home. House 7 ruled by Jupiter, would make him peregrine in 9 degree taurus. Lilly always has said the perp is in the peregrine planet? Thanks, L
  2. O

Relationships - is moon / sun trine most important?

I've always seen the moon / sun in relationship questions as the emotions and heart; the feelings. It may not result in action, but it's always a good sign, or so I've believed. In this chart, evidently I already know the answer (which my head tells me is no action, good feelings for each...
  3. O

SO IN LOVE - anyone please

Will things go well for M and I in the next few months? so happy don't even know that 't even want to ask: I'm sun however I heard if you are a woman and have another planet in your first house that rules, which would be moon anyway. He's saturn (7th house, astrologer (moi) really...
  4. O

Lost my mailbox keys...

Silver (triangular / square shape). I'm libra (venus), keys are mars (second house scorpio in seventh house ruled by aries. I read that if the moon the the ascendant (venus) are within 30 to 70 degrees that they are in the home. With the keys (mars) being in Taurus - earthy, near the ground...
  5. O

Could be pregnant, the dad and I...

Any ideas on this chart. It's weird looking. All values, shared values, money and then the sun being so close to the fourth house I would say we would make good family companions... I've never read a composite chart. I can tell you: 1. He claims to be a cheater but we're together all the time...
  6. O

Father...hmmmmmm? Pregnancy Thread II

I'm curious about the father if I am pregnant because he keeps saying things like he could fall in love with me, he's addicted to me, and finally last night when I mentioned that we should be more careful he asked "why, you don't want to have my child?"...however, he's knows how to talk to women...
  7. O

Pregnant

This chart is so watery...asc cancer, moon in pisces at POF degree for children, cusp of children house scorpio - however mars in 11th conjunct with venus...?
  8. O

I WILL DO EVERYTHING to make this happen! (legally and rationally)

I've had no luck, bad luck, MOI luck in love. Something changed - did some recent healing and decided to put me first and GO FOR IT if you want something. Here's my latest chart. First time I got a trine... Basically, professionally relationship - he's leaving to a different practice (saturn)...
  9. O

Same Question, Different Answer?

I've waited about 3 months to ask again. Will I have a companion / new love come into my life anytime soon? Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...sorry. It would just be nice, especially if I'm not taking someone seriously. Last week I had three guys asking me out - wasn't interested in any of them. I have to...
  10. O

daughter

I recently had some emotional issues due to fighting tenaciously in a divorce and custody battle for almost 3 years - pretty much collapsed. I've been a good mother through it all - but because of a pending appeal my ex has become vengeful and is taking me back to family court. Will I lose my...
  11. O

A Great Date :)

Hello Everyone. I haven't been on for a while - not feeling well. Need to catch up with some threads! I did have some fun leisure time recently with a colleague - a great time; he told me he thought I was beautiful. I would like for us to see each other again - he said he would like that as...
  12. O

Urgent - loss of custody, attorney, job?

Unfortunately, I was in a situation recently which put everything, including my home (still up in the air); totaled my car, was committed and could still lose my job. My attorney has dropped me and psychiatrist is (good) not treating me I believe because he's afraid he's going to be sued. I...
  13. O

Does he know

I desperately need to find out if my husband knows about any of the events that have happened with my health and car. A child custody battle is on the line. I'm Mars, being my ex i'd guess he's venus and I've got a 12th house loaded. SOMEONE please help???
  14. O

Does he know anything I'm hiding

Desperate. I have a health matter and a car matter I'm hiding from my ex husband that will have dire results if he finds out. Does he already know? I'm Mars, He's venus - i'm hiding more things in 12th than can possibly fit, except the sun, which is him. I'm scared. Help? [Moderator edit -...
  15. O

Cyclone?

Was he thinking of me when he wrote a quote on a webside just after I found him and caught up? it matches our very short lived relationship in high school. Just curious. I'll use house 3 as communication? I'd say it's iffy.... I'm merc he's sun merc conjunct sun merc square moon sun square...
  16. O

chance with hot doc?

Again, flirtation, blushing, day before yesterday a series of flirtatious emails...but the chart says no. I'm mars, he's venus, no aspect moon shows I have a crush on him sun not interested in me. Why do I bother. Does anyone see anything I don't???? weird.....
  17. O

Concern for family

I have a lot of concern for my daughter and what she has gone through in the custody battle. We have to stay in a very small town and I've grown up in big cities my whole life, so I'm just not really attracted to too many men down here (well, there was one I did COUNTLESS horaries on). Can...
  18. O

What exactly happened here?

Please see my post in Horary / Relational. It was suggested that I post transit charts of my ex and myself because I'm just baffled as to what happened...although I did break it off and behave badly at the end because of all the negativity, instability. Still, I'm struggling. Thank you Vista...
  19. O

Not doing well, in fact horribly

Break up was horrible, about 10 days ago. Feeling worse each day - can't talk to friends, lost 7 lbs - trying to focus on work and being surrounded by people and I know this will go away with time but It is so awful. Can someone tell me if he has gotten back together with his (was going to be)...
  20. O

WTH is wrong with me?

I'm angry, bored, broke off an awful relationship I still wanted in a way that is IRRETRIEVABLY broken...all these changes...and very unhappy...plus I don't look so hot. No bright eyes, slumping...angry! Is it me or the planets?