Search results

1. Lion o ness

My daughter passed away

Thank u so much for taking the time. 🙏. Currently we still don’t know the cause. It’s still pending autopsy report to be completed. She died at home unexpectedly, no hospital. 😞💔
  2. Lion o ness

My daughter passed away

Can anyone look at her chart
  3. Lion o ness

My daughter passed away

Thank u everyone for all the condolence and advice
  4. Lion o ness

My daughter passed away

My cell doesn’t let me do attachments here. I can give her info Birth May 12, 1992 Paramount Ca 4:18Am Death Aug 6 2021 Long Beach ca Exact time is unknown, she was pronounced at 6:36am But she died sometime between 2:30 am and 6am She was already in rigor when she was pronounced.
  5. Lion o ness

My daughter passed away

Thank u. I’m not really sure how to deal with this. Idk what to do
  6. Lion o ness

My daughter passed away

Thank u everyone 😞
  7. Lion o ness

My daughter passed away

My 29 yr old daughter passed away suddenly on Aug 6th. I’m completely devastated and at a loss. I will be forever in a state of sadness. I can’t feel her, she hasn’t come to me at all. I need to know she has crossed over, that she has peace. I need to speak and hug her. And I can’t. I...
  8. Lion o ness

What will happen?

Update: We talked more I said exactly what i wanted. Hes warming up, but still distant. He overthinking ****. Euhhh But we are still talking taking it slow.
  9. Lion o ness

What will happen?

Thanks ill update as things change. Seems a lil better today. We talking but its not the same.
  10. Lion o ness

What will happen?

Update: So we talked and are making up. But its slow. We gonna go slower. Still having some issues But he did say that he doesnt want to loose me.
  11. Lion o ness

What will happen?

Yes that u Makes sense Ill update once we talk Mon or tues. jus taking some space right now Its we have been completely inseparable for 3 months We have mars/sun in synastry so now the energy is showing the argumentive side
  12. Lion o ness

What will happen?

The moon condition in the chart
  13. Lion o ness

What will happen?

Thank u elena Yes i guess we are both jus kinda thinking things thru. I worry tho if things will be different. Can u help explain what the moons doing. Its in his sign conjunct him Not sure what that means
  14. Lion o ness

What will happen?

Im seeing this guy, we are having our first disagreement. Its petty really but it escalated quickly and well both of our personal issues have been affected. But he's pretty mad at me. We are taking a "weekend" break and see how we feel come next week. I'm Mars and he is Venus, we...
  15. Lion o ness

When u meet that one that blows your mind.

Do u think i have the same effect on him As he does me?
  16. Lion o ness

Well from looking at synastry Looks like he has more of an effect on me Than i do him. Im also curious about juno aspects I know some people dont use juno. But his venus conjunct my juno His juno conjunct my NN Im pretty sure why i see him as a perfect partner His sun on my mars His...
  17. Lion o ness

Im bumping this Charts added 😬 to original post
  18. Lion o ness

I feel a connection Cant say a soulmate connection But its too soon maybe. We jus really click well. However the challenge is we dont agree on much. But over look it Because its minor stuff at least for now. But we have really good communication so we get though it easily. Its jus seems...
  19. Lion o ness

Ok thank You I'm near a computer now so I added to original post. but thank you!
  20. Lion o ness

Thank u can i send to u? Will u post?