Search results

1. scorpittarian

Is my dad telling me that truth?

Okay....so after being taught since childhood that this guy was adopted, I learn that he's actually my step brother. I'm not too accepting of this truth, lies, half lies or whatever it is. Really need to know if what my father is saying is true. :annoyed: I take the ascendant which is very...
  2. scorpittarian

Will I relocate abroad within the next 5 years?

I applied to a university in India last year because of an ex-boyfriend & now, I'm here feeling pretty stuck, bored, restless & lost. I've been thinking on & off of saving money & taking a flight to Tibet in December. But I'm having second thoughts about the venture primarily because I can't...
  3. scorpittarian

Is there a spirit in my hostel? If yes, then what is it upto?

I stay in a hostel and almost every single soul out here has experienced strange happenings in the past two months. 10 people reportedly felt pushed, touched, choked or blocked by something invisible. 2 heard tables and chairs in the mess shake violently. 1 girl saw someone with waist length...
  4. scorpittarian

Will i get into the army?

I attend a regular college and I just realised, like a few days back, that a major in journalism and travel and tourism is not what i want to do. I've always been fascinated with the defense and I've made up my mind to go for it. But then the future looks kind off bleak......so I really really...
  5. scorpittarian

Will she get the job?

My friend has been quite desperate to get this particular job for quite some time now. Last night, she asked if she'll get the job? The position is of a chartered accountant in a government firm. Mercury rules the 1st and the 10th. however in this case, we take it to represent the job? Mars...
  6. scorpittarian

is the reading true?

My friend predicted something for me from a religious scripture which sounded too good to be true!!!! :annoyed: My question's if the reading is true? The angles are mutable = No. The lord of the asc, jupiter, is in a fixed sign & house = yes The moon's in a fixed sign & house = yes The...
  7. scorpittarian

is there an end to this hair fall?

ummm....i don't know how to begin....:unsure: my parents have a head full of hair & so did I till 2-3 years back. I started dieting, became anorexic & lost significant amount of hair. Things became normal & my hair began to recover.But recently, things took a U turn & i feel im losing hair...
  8. scorpittarian

does he love me?

There's this guy in my friend's life who's been behind her for quite some time now. She wants to know if he's faking it or his love interest in her is sincere. Her : 1st house : significators' moon & venus? His : 7th house : signifcators' saturn. she's very much interested in him = moon in...
  9. scorpittarian

Will i get the job?

This isn't my question; it was asked by my friend. She wants to know if she'll get the job. The ascendant is late & the moon void of course. but since it's in pisces, theres' some sort of protection i believe. My friend's significators Saturn in the 8th. combust. she agrees she's extremely...
  10. scorpittarian

If i apply, will i get the job?

Qatar airways is recruiting and i haven't applied as yet. My questions : "if i apply, will i get selected as part of the cabin crew?"... My significators are saturn and the moon. The job must be mars.. Mars in the 7th probably means that the job will go to a competitor? A void moon could mean...
  11. scorpittarian

will get the job?

ummm.,....im trying out career related horary for the first time so i really have no idea how to go about it. :sad: ..... my question's if i would get a job as an economist in the UN?.............:unsure: ... my significators are mars and moon. The job must b 10th house matter? iif yes, then...
  12. scorpittarian

will i find the documents? urgent...

I lost a fellow students important forms and am unable to locate them. I lost mine too on the same day. It was my responsibility to deliver them safely to our mentor but ummm....i dont know how exactly i lost them...All i remember is that i was in my room showing those papers to my roommate and...
  13. scorpittarian

Will i get the job if i appear for the entrance exam next year?

It's an If question & i have made no preparations for the exam. I ask as I'm confused whether i should pursue journalism or administration. I wonder if I appear for the exam next year will i make it? My significators are Jupiter and the moon. The job's venus ruling the 10th. I, as Jupiter, am...
  14. scorpittarian

Will i get married this year?

this question wasn't asked by me. It's my cousin's question who wants to know if he'll be getting married any time soon .i.e. this year. He's mercury in aries in the 8th. - worried because he's crossed 30 & hasn't been able to get a girl as yet. The girl's jupiter in aries. saturn's retro in...
  15. scorpittarian

Does he have someoneelse on his side?......

:love: :love: There's this fellow I just met at an internet cafe. It was totally unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t: & now I'm :love: thinking about him....:tongue: I've two questions : 1st - Does this Libran have someoneelse in his life? I need to be sure. Lesson learnt from...
  16. scorpittarian

Will d cappies heart change? =S

okie here's the background.... I'm in a relationship with a fellow who was seeing another female at the same time. theirs wasnt a casual relationship....1 1/2 yr is a long time...:annoyed:.....nyways, i gotta knw, they broke up n we both r leavn d country foreva on the 16th. i trust him so...
  17. scorpittarian

horary: will he call tonight?

i donno y xactly is my bf acting strange. Initially he used 2 call every freaking day n we would talk for hours.....since the past 2 days he's nt been calln....:pouty:....i msgd hm last n8 sayn i cnt call bcz my one cell allows incoming calls only n the other has no credit n if he wants i cn...
  18. scorpittarian

is it just me everytime or is it d synastry?

hmmm......my last relationship was with someone with venus/moon square uranus in hs chart(a player)..... it was REALLLLLLLLLLYYY unstable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it's nt entirely hs fault(only 90% :rightful:)....cz i too behaved immaturely....:pouty:....inspite of all that happened between...
  19. scorpittarian

anyone out there willing 2 guide me through SR

hey dear astrologyweeklings!:happy: i'm embarking on a new journey within a few months, applying for a university abroad :biggrin:, new people, new lovers, new friends, all excited ....hmm...i did cast a horary & it wsnt really positive.:pouty: so i thought of getting a general idea of how this...
  20. scorpittarian

will i be able to get into a university ths year?

i'm done wd high school ds march n intend on doing media n communication..(i hope i stick 2 it)wanna become a famous spokesperson someday........:cool: my questions if i'll be able to get into a university this year? i've no idea on hw radical ds chart is but i pray it is........d hour ruler is...