Search results

1. ilovevenus

Good Influence?

Miquar, you are very much right on target about my friend, specially about her family influence being constrictive in many ways. Thank you for the interpretation!
  2. ilovevenus

Good Influence?

My friend just wanted to know in general what kind of influence (positive or negative) moon and mars has in her chart.
  3. ilovevenus

Good Influence?

Yes, I do have permission.
  4. ilovevenus

Good Influence?

Does this person have a positive moon and/or mars?
  5. ilovevenus

Question about Horary Astrology

Thank you for referring me the books! :)
  6. ilovevenus

Thanks! :)
  7. ilovevenus

Hi tikana, Thanks for the explanation. I will have to learn about the Horary Astrology well to understand it better. Right now it's way over my head.. but thank you!
  8. ilovevenus

Hi tikana, What would the moon's previous aspect be, and how can you test the chart with it? What is an hour agreement?
  9. ilovevenus

Hi BobZemco, I had some questions. How late in the sign does the moon have to be to be considered Void of Course? The moon in the chart is in 23 degrees. Is that considered late? Where can I get information on the web about Radical,non-Radical chart, Hour Ruler and Triplicity? I searched the...
  10. ilovevenus

Understanding the Chart

Another question I had: Isn't Moon in Angular house, instead of succedent?
  11. ilovevenus

To dr. farr: OK. Now I'm starting to understand what you mean, and had couple of questions. Isn't succedent house neutral? Angular house (+testimony), succedent house (neutral), Cadent house (-testimony)? Is my ascending sign considered Scorpio, because it's in a very late degree of Libra?
  12. ilovevenus

Understanding the Chart

What's the difference between a day chart and a night chart, and what significance does it have in the chart? If I understand correctly, flowing toward means that it's following or it's behind a certain planet, right? Why is Moon following Mars good?
  13. ilovevenus

Strong Planets?

I have 4 planets in Via Combusta. Are all 4 planets debilitated in this placement or only the Sun? Does my Sun have a weak influence in my chart even if it conjuncts many planets and is in the sign of Venus, which is a strong planet in my chart? I read that Mercury Retrograde has a strong...
  14. ilovevenus

Strong Planets?

I know that I have a strong Venus on my chart. What are the other planets that are strong? Jupiter and Saturn? What about my Sun and Mercury? I'm asking because I'm not quite sure. Thank you.
  15. ilovevenus

Understanding the Chart

Hello, I needed help understanding the chart. I am thinking of changing my name slightly, so asked if a specific name is in tune with me. (I had started a thread similar to this before, but the question then was based on a different name). Some might say that the type of question I'm asking is...
  16. ilovevenus

Go argue somewhere else BobZemco and Caprising.:annoyed:
  17. ilovevenus

Thank you so much for your interpretation of the chart! I've got to say, you touched upon something that's deep. Your interpretation is pretty close to what I've been feeling these days. It makes me realize that even though I'm in a way confused about my name/birthday balance and I want to...
  18. ilovevenus

It resonates with the Chaldean system. I have birth path number 5 and life path number 7 as my personal number. My first name is 36 (not good for someone with a personal number 7), but my full name is number 50 (really great for someone with a personal number 5).
  19. ilovevenus

I totally agree with you Dr. Farr. I know that astrology and other esoteric/metaphysical areas are compatible and interrelated in many ways. I'm absorbing a lot of information today. Will look into this. Thank you!
  20. ilovevenus

Yes, I guess I didn't make myself clear about this, but I had known that one can only ask questions regarding oneself. :) I'm new at this so I'm not quite sure what you mean yet, but I'll research into this. Thank you so much for your interpretation! I don't agree, but thank you for your...