Search results

1. robots

Will I get a summer job?

So since I'm a young'un and like money, I felt the need to give in and start applying for jobs. I also went over my texting limit by 1800 texts and need to prove to my parents that I'm responsible enough to make money and hold a job. This chart baffles me. Since the ascendant is Scorpio, I am...
  2. robots

Art/Shameless Self-Promotion

Sometimes I draw things. Then I like to show them to people. Must be my Leo Asc. I also really don't like drawing clothes. Haha. Salvador Dali-inspired. The moon is creepy. Ginger girl! This is kind of a self-portrait, only I don't have white hair or lips that big...and I think my nose...
  3. robots

Family Resemblance

I was yet again looking at the charts of my whole family, something I enjoy doing greatly, and I realized our charts all have a similarity. We all have strong Capricorn and Leo placements. I have a Capricorn Sun, Uranus, and Neptune along with a Leo Asc. My sister has a Leo Asc and Capricorn...
  4. robots

When will he next contact me?

I haven't heard from my friend in two weeks, and that day I saw him two weeks ago was the first time I had seen him in a month. So yeah, I kinda miss him and would like to hear from him. I feel like we have some things we need to sort out and answer some questions and whatnot. Also, seeing him...
  5. robots

Parents

Today I decided to go look at mine and my mom's as well as mine and my dad's synastry. An odd thing I found was that my mom's moon is on my ascendant and my dad's jupiter is also on my ascendant. I find this odd because the moon represents the mother and jupiter represents the father, right...
  6. robots

Will we ever have another chance at this relationship?

Earlier I posted a thread about the synastry of this one guy and me. I'm obviously still not over him, as you can see. Anyway, this guy is amazing. He's totally perfect for me. At least I think he is, but I might be completely delusional. But I really do love him. Being with him always makes me...
  7. robots

Yods. They make my brain explode.

12th house Mars in Cancer quincunx 5th house Mercury in Sagittarius and 8th house Venus in Aquarius. So it makes a yod in my natal chart. I've been trying to figure out what it means for quite a while now and I just can't understand it. If I find interpretations of all the aspects in the yod, I...
  8. robots

Confusion. Intense confusion.

For the past 11 months or so, I've been in a terribly confusing relationship with a terribly confusing Pisces. But I just can't get away from him no matter how hard I try. We dated for 8 moths, but before that our relationship was pretty sexual but still in a friendly way. Not a friends with...
  9. robots

Hello!

Hello to all of you! My name is Mary. I've only been interested in astrology for about a year and a half, but that also means I've been learning about the subject since I was about 14 and a half. I'm a young'un. I was born on December 27th, 1992 at 6:10 p.m. in St. Petersburg (the one in...