Search results

1. T

marriage/Infidelity

Hi fellow astronomers. Wondering if you could help me. Im getting married supposedly next february. I only just found out that my fiancee may have been cheating on me. He says he hasnt, but there is so many lies and inconsistancies, I would like help through the charts. The first chart I...
  2. T

dream meaning

I had this disturbing dream I would like some help with unraveling the symbol meanings please. I dreamt I was in North Korea at a dismal sort of factory or building where lots of children were being locked up in one room. They all knew their fate. There fate was to be led to a large oven in...
  3. T

reincarnation theories?

Im not sure where I am on reincarnation , as there are loads of different perceptions of it. Some say we live all of our lives at the present moment, and that makes sense to me as we only ever have this moment of awareness. My question may sound confusing, but who thinks we can reincarnate in...
  4. T

personality disorder and my chart

I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder after many years of mental health problems and subsequent reckless living, failed relationships and lost jobs. My chart shows that I would be great in all sorts of relationships hence my packed 7th house and all the easy aspects between the...
  5. T

two strange dreams linked?

I would like some help to interpret two frightening dreams I've been having recently as I cannot find any interpretations on the internet. The first dream I had, my mother jumped off a high building, committing suicide and instead of turning my face away I watched her jump...she went down head...
  6. T

becoming single-minded

i wrote a similar thread recently but do not think I explained myself properly. Swami Vivekananda states "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream it, live on that idea. Let the brain, every muscle, nerve and every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave...
  7. T

soul advancement

looking at esoteric astrology, it is said that the moon placement shows our habits.and we should try to overcome our moon placement if we are to advance. I have moon conjunct north node???.....surely any planet conjunct NN would be a good placement for positive change. I am trying to use moons...
  8. T

inconsistent faith

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/f27rxf.gif[/IMG [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/f27rxf.gif[/IMG Hi, this is my birthchart done in equal house...usually use koch or whole house but getting confusing. My question is that ive always searched for God or truth and have got into buddhism, tao, yoga...
  9. T

astrology and the soul

I would like a discussion about the soul of man connected with astrology. Lately Ive been wondering and looking into this subject deeply. We as humans have a soul = emotions, thoughts, will and personality and we have an inner man (spiritual man). Our spirit inside is the part which is pure...
  10. T

help with dream after a nervous breakdown

Hello this is the second of my two dreams I have posted today....briefly I have not posted since may as live had a nervous breakdown and have severe anxiety and depression. I am hoping to find answers to my dreams which can help me rebuild my life because in daytime I cannot find any answers to...
  11. T

help for dream after nervous breakdown

Hello I have not posted since May as been pretty ill due to nervous breakdown. I have couple dreams but I'll just post the one in this thread....I would like help because I cannot find answers to my distress in everyday life Just some background...I have not worked in 5 years due to my...
  12. T

Dream of a snake

Please can anybody help unravel my nightmare about a snake? Its only been occurring recently within the last week and is pretty scary. I dream Im given my snake to hold but it has become much much bigger than I remember. Im holding it and it is about 4ft long and a wide girth. Im frightened...
  13. T

which house?

I am looking at parental houses, 4th and 10th. I believe that the parent with the most responsibilty in the upbringing of a child is given the 10th house, and the hidden or less influential parent given the 4th. What happens in the case of biological parents who dont raise their children? For...
  14. T

I really dont know how to be a friend to him anymore

Ok this is a difficult one..............the chart Im posting here is of my on and off friend of 20 years. He was a boyfriend many years ago but we didnt get on well enough and decided to stay friends. Over the years he has had many problems within himself that Im trying to help him with and its...
  15. T

trouble with chart

I have studied my chart for years but have only used koch or whole house systems because using placidus or equal give me a chart I just font understand. The chart here is placidus and here is my problem.................... I have a packed 7th house here without any hard angles to the planets...
  16. T

which house?

Im getting confused in knowing which house to use for my sister in-law (my brothers wife)? Is it the derived 9th (7th from 3rd)?
  17. T

Help with a recurring dream

I have this dream where Im approached by a man in the street and told to sell plastic flowers, real flowers and some trinket boxes for £250 which I needed to give him by the end of the day or he would kill me. I was trying to sell them and knew he was watching me. I couldnt sell them and...
  18. T

is it ethical to put our pets to sleep?

I believe animals and our beloved pets have feelings and a right to life so my question is how do we know when it is right to terminate our pets life by putting them to sleep when they are terminally ill. A vet will leave the decision up to the owner to decide when the time is right. This is a...
  19. T

waking up alive!!

Ive just been reading a post by someone who fears death. I dont fear death as such because I believe in reincarnation.but I have a morbid fear of waking up after I have been pronounced dead either in a coffin or about to enter the furnace and no one can hear me screaming. In the old times...
  20. T

will my money situation improve

Ive got a myriad of financial problems due to the government cutting my benefits due to my son getting his first job. I am worried that my cut in benefits will mean me losong my home. Im worried about being able to afford food. Ive been applying for government grants, government loans and...