Search results

1. Bubbletree

Animal lovers, unite now!

by Earthsign lol. I know what you mean. Have you seen that show on Animal Planet about these bikers from Queens, NY who go around the city answering abuse calls and getting in people's faces? I forgot what it's called, but it's hilarious. It is a sad affair what goes on out there:(. It's...
  2. Bubbletree

The meaning of moles

@tsquare lol what did you name it? "Mole 9 A mole here on your tummy signifies you will enjoy great wealth luck. The smaller the mole, the better, but it should be dark and clearly visible. If it touches your navel, you will rise to become seriously wealthy." I am pretty lucky. It doesn't...
  3. Bubbletree

Floating away

Badwolf, I feel the same way as you do and have all my life as well (not about studying medicine, about having a purpose). I'm not sure if professional destiny is something you were questioning, but I feel like it relates to having questions about what influences your constant thoughts on the...
  4. Bubbletree

Is Neptune a Malefic?

I like Neptune too. It's biggest effects in my life have to do with the diffusion of boundaries. This "action," if you will, has had negative and positive consequences in my life. It's gotten me in trouble with people who look to take advantage of those who like to help others or who wish to be...
  5. Bubbletree

Sun, moon and ascendant of the person you love/fancy/admire

:lol: I used to be in love with him too! Laura Dern is an aquarius (just sayin). It must be his gemini moon that helps keep them together (assuming they're still married). Oh and what is Unk ascendant?
  6. Bubbletree

Sun, moon and ascendant of the person you love/fancy/admire

Me: Aqua sun, cancer rising, aries moon Boyfriend: Libra sun, scorp rising, gemini moon:kissing:
  7. Bubbletree

Sex, Gender, and Sexuality: Prescriptions and Possibilities

I hear that! I feel the same way. I'm not aggressive, but I'm definitely not a "girly girl." Stereotypes are crippling to human understanding. Haha me too and patriarchal ideology (which is the deal with western religions) and other institutions of social control that need to die. @ Mod I...
  8. Bubbletree

Sex, Gender, and Sexuality: Prescriptions and Possibilities

I like this hot topic because I think about this a lot too. This gives a very interesting discourse to the field of astrology considering the ideas of feminine and masculine energies and sexuality in astrology (traditional and modern). When I first became interested in astrology, I noticed that...
  9. Bubbletree

Hello - I'm new

Hi OMAF. It's funny cus I feel the same way you do (referring to the name). Maybe it's all the Piscean influence (on the MC) in me:biggrin:. Welcome.
  10. Bubbletree

Guess my rising sign, sun, moon?

:surprised: Awesome. I like guessing games.
  11. Bubbletree

thread number one.

Interesting. The Chinese New Year is called the Lunar new year after all. Isn't the western new year the solar new year? Personally, I don't think the chinese astro signs sound much like their western counterparts anyway. Maybe my wood rat is more like my Aries moon than the rat's western...
  12. Bubbletree

lost lil canceranian longing to be found :(

What is your rising sign? Mine is Cancer. I feel lost too, but maybe I don't want to be found:bandit:. lol
  13. Bubbletree

12 Houses = 12 Dimensions?

I've also noticed this connection between numerology and the houses. I don't know about the house of hopes and wishes being "special" because it appears to correspond with a master number, but I see the meanings of the houses having this relative "synchronicity" as you say, to the descriptions...
  14. Bubbletree

Mars in Pisces

Personally, I think for the description of the sign in its pure sense, yes (amongst other things); but as Kaminari has said and many others will say, in a person's chart you have to look at the rest of your configurations. I like what Arian Maverick posted up, an article by Garry Somebody who...
  15. Bubbletree

"Gung-ho!"

I like your profile pictures, Clareigjr and Earthsign! They are so cool. Welcome to the both of you. Some advice ahead of time, if haven't done it already: get a chart at astro.com so you can upload it in threads in the future (everyone uses the ones from that site).
  16. Bubbletree

The opposite sex in past lives

LOL Ditto. I went to a past life regression therapist and nothing happened. I felt like the person who pays a psychic off the street. It's possible I'm not hypnotizable though. And so much of that practice relies on imagination anyway! I'm dying to know though. But really. What's anyone's...
  17. Bubbletree

Guess my rising sign, sun, moon?

oooo fun. Just throwin this out there: gemini rising..? If not, then that's my sun sign guess.... feelin some libra, gonna guess that's the moon sign. And I'm guessing there is some water.. my first guess is the sun sign is a water sign, if not, that's my rising sign guess. I'm bad at this.:pinched:
  18. Bubbletree

Starting out .

Hi Ronnie, I'm a new to astrology too. Welcome. My favorite site is astrotheme.com. It's extremely newbie friendly. The best part is the interactive natal chart (click natal chart and ascendant on the left). When you generate your chart, click each planet and it will tell you what sign it's in...
  19. Bubbletree

Cat or Dog owners.

My Venus and Mars are conjunct on the midheaven (with same number of aspects). I have 3 cats. My boyfriend and I rescued a mom and her babies when the babies were newborn. And we run a dog-walking business together. In the past, I've actually preferred dogs if I had to choose, although I love...
  20. Bubbletree

Number of Marriage Partners

I have experienced this. Don't I wish I was learning to read my chart years ago. You mean because most of my planets are in water signs? Thanks for that Claire19!