Search results

1. Y

Why no sex?

Dear mooncereal, first of all thanks for your answer. So by your opinion the matter is the lot of value in Leo that are in my natal chart. I don't know but I try to describe the dynamic of the matter so it could maybe clearer. Me and she we always start from a strong feeling that almost...
  2. Y

Why no sex?

Hi everyone, it's a long and very bad period that every story that start with a good emphasys on sex, even with beautiful astrological aspects, finish in...nothing. Can you tell me when this **** period will end? It seems that a sort of...bad luck follows every my attempt... I included my natal...
  3. Y

Eros & Psyche

Thanks a lot
  4. Y

Eros & Psyche

Good day to everyone. I would like to know what comes out for the various combination between Eros & Psyche, I mean, f.e. mine and her Eros in Leo, mine and her Psyche in Virgo what does it means from a sexual point of view? Does exist a list of the various combination between Eros & Psyche...
  5. Y

Aspects activation

For astrologer50 Ooops, you're right, I forget to insert my natal chart, I do it immediately...Sorry...
  6. Y

Me & Uranus

Dear friends, interpretation of my Natal Chart will remains a mystery 'cause the two stellium (Sun-Moon-Uranus Leo in 10th; Mars-Eros-Mercury-Pluto-Virgo in Leo-Virgo in 10th-11th) which complicates a lot any interpretation: can you read my chart please and tell me what the Uranus transit will...
  7. Y

Dieting

Howdy, I need to do a strong diet which period do you guess it would be the best to start and succesfully finish? I mean in the next year, in the next month or sometime else? It will be a strong and a long diet, I mean it would be spend not less then two years.... Thanks a lot guys
  8. Y

Aspects activation

Good Morning, I need your help 'cause I like to study Astrology but there's a point that I've never found: when the aspects, both natal chart and synastry, are activated? How can I calculate when a certain aspect just will began active? Thanks a lot
  9. Y

Strange synastry

Thank you a lot EJ53.
  10. Y

Strange synastry

Dear friends, I've just bild on this synastry that has something strange. - Both AS are conjuncted on the cuspid of VII House less 0° degree (0°17'9''). - My Mars falls, together a stellium of mine composed by sun-moon-uranus, on her V House. - My saturn falls on her VIII House conj her...
  11. Y

Sexual attraction

For AriesJupiter. Thanks a lot for your notes about Mars, Venus, Asc and Saturn.
  12. Y

Sexual attraction

Dear Wintersprite1, thanks for your interesting and overall thanks a lot for your words. You're right when you say that both we felt chainned from the first view. But there are lot of thing vs us, but your words give a hope, just a little hope, but always a hope that someday...
  13. Y

Sexual attraction

For Claire19. I agree with that I'm a romantic italian but what about these Jackson Browne's words: "But words and music will never touch the beauty thta I've seen looking into you"?
  14. Y

Sexual attraction

Dear Kerrie, first at all I appreciate a lot your interesting and I confirm that both data I entered are correct. Your skill tells me that we'll probably be only just friends. It maybe. Look, some weeks ago I did a dream very complicated that in the end it tolds me that something great it will...
  15. Y

Sexual attraction

Dear Claire19, yes her birth data are correct. I agree with you it's unusual but it's becoming always more usual and by a study done by the ISTAT, the italian stat, it seems that the couple with the female more older than the guy, are more stronger and have much more possibility to pass the 10...
  16. Y

Sexual attraction

Dear Claire19, first of all thanks a lot for your answer, even for Kerrie that's have benne very clear. Anyway, I've never asked the age to my adult partner, in my point of view when you're thrilled the age don't count. Further. Between adults a sexual relationship is ruled by the age? Really I...
  17. Y

Sexual attraction

Dear Claire 19, I send you all you the stuff you request. My data: born July 27 1957 h 11:15 in Forli' (Italy) Her data:born November 27 1938 h 11:15 in Forli' (Italy) Thanks a lot for your help
  18. Y

Sexual attraction

Well I know this beauty and I immediately felt a strong attraction for her, but a lot of things divide us and our desire: the question is is there the possibility that in the future I'll get her just only one? I include some data that can better explain our synastry charts. I really hope that...