Search results

1. Lilyana

Will my sister find her cat?Help

Hi, On May the 9th sister's cat run away. We live in a building, and around are many houses and river and she can't find her. Cat is one year old and I am worried how she will survive because she gets scared easily. Please help me to understand where to search for her?
  2. Lilyana

Sister's job

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  3. Lilyana

Mother's operation

========================================
  4. Lilyana

Cancer Sun/Pisces Moon - no marriage?

Pisces Moon I!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*&^%$#@qq@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&^%$# @#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&^%$##$%^&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@@#$% @#$%^&**&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$
  5. Lilyana

Aquarius Career

=======================================================
  6. Lilyana

Will my sister pass the exam?

============================================
  7. Lilyana

Weight loss

--------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
  8. Lilyana

Will I be successful in exams this year?

-=================================
  9. Lilyana

Will I have happy marriage?

----------------------------------- -----------------------------------
  10. Lilyana

Did he like me?

He wasnt my boyfriend.
  11. Lilyana

Am I going to stay in Austria?

Am I going to stay in Austria? I study and work in Vienna.
  12. Lilyana

Will I be with my friends again?

--------------------------------------------
  13. Lilyana

Libra problems: marriage, job...

!@#$%^&*()(*&&^^%%$$#@!!@@#$$%^^&*())_))(*&%$#@!!@#$%^&*()))(*&^%$#@!!@#$%^&&&&*()(*&^%$#@@##$$$$$%%^^%^&&()*_(+(+)&*^%$@#@!#$#%$^&^&&()_(+*(*&%^$#$@#@#%^*(*(+
  14. Lilyana

Is a new love or marriage in store for me?

Hello I would be very grateful if anyone could comment if I'll have good transits for a new love relationship in this year or marriage in the next 3 years? Thank you in advance.
  15. Lilyana

Sister's life in danger,help!

Sister //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
  16. Lilyana

Marriage in sisters chart?

Hi, just wondered if is any signs of marriage in chart of my sisters? First and second sister had a lot of boyfriends and they had been loved. The third,my twin,didn't have a luck,looking for real love,but meeting just men who wants to sleep with her,nothing else,so very disappointed,didn't go...
  17. Lilyana

Will I pass my German language exam?

Will I pass my exam? :unsure:
  18. Lilyana

Will I pass my German language exam?

Will I pass my exam? :unsure:
  19. Lilyana

A marriage between two Leos's?

Two Leos's? !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@@#$%^&*(&^%$#@#$%^&*& !@#$%^&*(*&^%^&**&^%%^&*&^%$$#
  20. Lilyana

Over emotional Cancer woman and man

!@#$%%^&*((*&^%$#@!!!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^%$#@!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$##$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*((*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$##$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%$##$%^&*()(*&^%$##$^&*(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@@#$%^&*(*&^%$WW