Search results

1. C

the Wtf. thread + discuss impressions

:D 10 characters
  2. C

Sun opposite Ascendant

genius statement :happy:
  3. C

Extreme fear of sexually transmitted diseases?

I have the exact experience with classic meditation. With the detachment particularly. It just shows that everything is so relative, even the most benign considered things aren't good for everyone. I know one person who says that meditation can lead to depression. It sounded true to me. I use...
  4. C

Aspects of homosexuality?

Yes, I think homosexuality and death are and should be shown in the chart, though many say they aren't shown.
  5. C

First transit Uranus square natal Uranus

In what way? I would love to hear explanations, as I didn't find much about this transit surfing the internet...
  6. C

Choose a romantic/dramatic movie to each Venus sign

Wow, can you tell me the name of the documentary?
  7. C

what kind of thinker are you?

So, it's official. This test is ok,just the results should be the other way around. Those who see it clockwise are left brained and vice versa.
  8. C

what kind of thinker are you?

hahah This test seems kinda fake now even more,to me. You are an artist and you see it only counterclockwise, while I consider myself rational and logical rather than creative and I always see it clockwise. However, I found this,amazing picture: Uploaded with ImageShack.us LEFT BRAIN- I...
  9. C

My horaries : )

This will be a thread for me to put my horary questions,to spare me time from searching other threads or making new for every single question :) I) Did I make a mistake saying no to this offer (5th house related offer) ? If the person who asked me is my acquaintance, then would it be ok to...
  10. C

hehe, there's some connection, as Moon and Venus, especially Moon, are our inner taste and sensitivity, what we prefer on a subtle level.:tongue:
  11. C

Heheh I can't think of one at the moment. I don't watch romantic movies that much lately. My favorite is "City of angels" of course, but isn't everybody's? :biggrin:
  12. C

Well, I don't know about movies but I've noticed that all my favorite actresses for romantic movies have Sun sign of my Moon or Venus,which I find amazing.
  13. C

Ascendant Sign Descriptions

Rebel Uranian, wasn't your ascendent Aquarius when you joined this forum? You changed it, I don't recall why. Check if that old asc of yours conjuncts your father's Sun. In short words ,they share the hedonism. And yes, I agree with the last statement too.
  14. C

Why do I feel like this?

depression: "a serious medical condition in which a person feels very sad, hopeless, and unimportant and often is unable to live in a normal way" It's funny how they say "normal way"! Just like that. Normal barely exists imao. I'm sometimes nihilist. RU, I think it might be indifference,yes.
  15. C

Why do I feel like this?

It's called depression, in my book of experience. Or lethargy more accurately. Isn't lethargy same or similar to depression? I think it is. I think it's even worse than depression.
  16. C

Body issues and the natal chart

Does Venus square Jupiter?
  17. C

aspects to a midpoint?

Hi,I was asking myself, have you all here who know their midpoints,calculated them by hand or is there a free midpoint report/tool ?
  18. C

Synastry vs Composite

I have a question about synastry. What does it mean in your experience when Mars and Venus are in square in both directions? We have some harmonious aspects too, and that's why this is very confusing to me. We are not in relationship,and our communication is very gentle, but does it mean that...
  19. C

Photo Reading

Yes she does SagiCap, I have seen that thread of her,it's great! Hehe about the bold, I have to be honest though, I didn't completelly understand what your method is. Maybe you could show it on an example? What kind of picture should I post? Any type of picture?